Now THIS is an exciting signing !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Do you have to keep torturing us Bozo, showing us what a champion team that we once had looks like....I guess we can dream, right..
Speaking about our great past teams ... while doing my daily 90 minute bike ride in my lounge room this morning I watched the 2007 semi final game against the cowgirls .... damn we had grit and determination then .... Seibs should be showing the guys some of those tough games where we were still rebuilding after the Northern Eagles fiasco

Koula was also poached from Newington.

It’s a sad indictment that our sole junior turned up to training serendipitously.
Koula went to Newington but was in the Manly pathways program for years. Like other kids who were given GPS school scholarships such as Cam Murray, Angus Crichton, Suaalii (until he was given the cash bag by union) and Penisini, he was always likely to play league.

That's 100% the ideal Win Terry and I reckon they still will look local to an extent, but without sounding rude, if we can add dynamic players from anywhere to make us competitive I'm a happy man and with a sprinkling of a few Trjobovic types from Manly itself makes the Perfect recipe....I just want Manly successful and believe this may work out well

Without help from outside the Northern Beaches we'd be last every year.

Without help from outside the Northern Beaches we'd be last every year.
The fact is ....
Our Legendary Premiership Winning Godfather had to search wide and far for players to win Manly Premierships
1715238983771.png

What a Super boost.
Manly are recruiting Troy Weeden and I can personally guarantee he is the Best 'Pathways" recruitment bloke we could have signed for the best youth across the country.
It gives Manly a Massive boost in signing the best young players in the game and could well end up the smartest possible signing for many years to come.
Thanks for the info mate, and very exciting news !! Here's hoping we start seeing some talent like Jamie Lyon, Steve Menzies & others coming through at some stage !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12