Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Does Seiboldt even KNOW how to compose our erradic leaders (DCE, TTurbo),after their repeated dumb DUMB plays which lead to more excessive defensive work, FATIGUE, hence more errors?? Our defence is crap, because of the fatigue that kicks in after defending set after set after set, because of stupid 3rd taclke kicks, intercept passes, etc.

Last edited:
At the very least can we get a coach who can be understood? We've gone from Mumbles to Croaky. I only pick up every fourth word Croaky says. Mind you, I'm probably only missing meaningless platitudes.

At the very least can we get a coach who can be understood? We've gone from Mumbles to Croaky. I only pick up every fourth word Croaky says. Mind you, I'm probably only missing meaningless platitudes.

Weapons
Good footy team
Play to our strengths
Weapons again
Luke Brooks has a great left foot kick
More Weapons

I didn't bother watching the presser, but I'm sure these points were all covered adequately.

Does Seiboldt even KNOW how to compose our erradic leaders (DCE, TTurbo),after their repeated dumb DUMB plays which lead to more excessive defensive work, FATIGUE, hence more errors?? Our defence is crap, because of the fatigue that kicks in after defending set after set after set, because of stupid 3rd taclke kicks, intercept passes, etc.
We can't blame fatigue for the three tries just before halftime.
Our bench let us down, Lodge and Sips have no excuse for their lazy, ineffective ruck "defence".

They'd only just come on yet looked off the pace defensively from the get go, they just weren't disciplined or tight enough.
Lodge - simple miss on Lemuelu ( and he wasn't even smart enough to run into the lead runner that stopped in the line, instead he stepped around him)
Both of them not tight enough for the Fuller try
Sips soft for Nichols try and why is Lodge not one off the ruck there instead of Waddell that shot up and took no one?

As soon as they were on, gaps opened up in the middle.....

Note: not absolving Turbo and DCE of their responsibilities here.

The Bulldogs have almost 100 less points conceded than Manly.
IMG_3353.png

Great point!! I get that some teams have had byes etc but you can’t concede that amount of points over other teams to be competitive. Players aren’t blameless for their performance but Seibold is into his second yr now and the structures haven’t looked any better.

I haven’t been negative on Seibold since his appt this time around as i’ll hold judgement and support whoever is in charge with time. But 1.5 seasons in now and having your backline and spine pretty much in tact this season with really bad lapses that have cost you games is not good enough. That presser last night was pointless garbage and too often this season we get up on the board quickly and just fold is a glaring issue that has not been addressed or the Coach is incapable of finding a solution, leaning towards the latter now.

I don’t expect the coach to blow up at the presser but if the journo references injuries he should brush that off and say that say that’s no excuse as the same issues keep arising week to week.

That’s two games 2 weeks in a row that we have let go when we have been in very strong positions to win them.

That part is squarely on the coach.

This is what happens, when you're slow, immobile, injury prone, too overweight, can't last 80 minutes, and have too many of the same types of plonkers. I said it in the off season.

Your Defense is going to be rubbish.

And like I keep saying as well, it's not on the players. It's not even on the coaches. It's on recruitment / retention. You can't make a bus and sports car. It's just how it is.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12