The Clean Out 2024 Post

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

double hoops

First Grader
Not now, will be interesting to see what the next deal will be for Tom and Jake as it will probably be there last, especially Jake.
They've both had their time to shine.

Both got paid overs last time.

If they are actually Manly Men who want to win a premiership before they retire.

Chasing the coin just shouldn't be in the conversation.

They can both add something to the Sea Eagles moving forward.

But not as the Big 2.

Hertera

Reserve Grader
Just added another player to the squad who will need to be cleaned out Schoupp. When I think we can't get lower we sign players like this.

Hertera

Reserve Grader
I dont think he is all that bad

He is ****. Punted from the dogs who were wooden spooners now the titans punt him. It's making a signing for the sake of it typical of our club we have no ambition anymore just happy to exist with the scraps of the nrl.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
He is ****. Punted from the dogs who were wooden spooners now the titans punt him. It's making a signing for the sake of it typical of our club we have no ambition anymore just happy to exist with the scraps of the nrl.
I was saying the same about talau last year. My issue with it is we have to many type of these players on our roster. In that regard, I agree completely

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Indeed a lot of 'experts' have him making the NSW team being named next week.

Agree, it's a strange one, Jake seems to stand out a lot more in the Blues team, his passes are crisp and accurate and his hit-ups are more intent and purposeful compared to club footy.
Its almost like proper footy people understand the value of a player like Jake and what he offers a club/team.

Whilst some live by what they see on the highlight reel

Ryan

Journey Man
The first individuals immediately sacked (I was going to say after the season) is the dead-****s in recruitment and retention (but why wait). Get rid of these bums NOW ! Before they completely ruin the club all together !

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
The first individuals immediately sacked (I was going to say after the season) is the dead-****s in recruitment and retention (but why wait). Get rid of these bums NOW ! Before they completely ruin the club all together !
We used to have lists of young guns waiting in the wings that we would be pumped on also,
Maybe its just my naivety or a lack of youthful positivity ,but I cant think of one young gun Im itching to see step up.
Maybe the centre Fauallo (?) but by no means on the edge of my seat.

Last edited:

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We used to have lists of young guns waiting in the wings that we would be pumped on also,
Maybe its just my naivety or a lack of youthful positivity ,but I cant think of one young gun Im itching to see step up.
Lehi Hopoate is a talent, has been playing very well in NSW cup, for me Schoup is a fringe type player, similar to Paulo, Ray Ray and Parker, you go into the pack and it’s a similar storyline.

For me they would have been better off giving Hoppa an upgrade or Faulalo, reason is Faulalo is in the 30 next season, don’t know what is going to make him a better or worse player in 8 months time.

Done deal now so it raises more questions than answers for me.

1. Ray Ray will most likely not be offered a gig next year.
2. Is Faulalo good enough, even though he is part of the 30 in 2025.
3. Paulo hasn’t shown the form for a player you get for 3 seasons.
4. Was the deal done with Schuster hurting the cap more than has been out in the media.
5. Recruiting teams lack of vision in looking at younger players not getting an opportunity at another club.
6. 2025 squad has another fringe player along with, James, Faulalo, and Matterson in the 30.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14