Australian and other Rep teams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it's a joke. But courier Mal loving mail have posted.

Boyd
Radradra
Inglis
Dugan
Ferguson
Thurston
Cronk
Scott
Smith
Tamou
Gillet
Thaiday
Parker

Gallen
Papali
Morgan
Klemmer

I think it's a joke. And I don't even mind all the Queenslanders. But if Dugan and Ferguson are Australian reps this year I've been watching a different game.

Radradra.......not an Australian and should not be there. Play for Fiji, not the Kangaroos.

1nglis is out of form, but hey, lets pick him anyway. And Dugan is playing ok at fullback in a crap side, so lets pick him in the centres.

Blake "I can't tackle" Ferguson.....good grief.

Klemmer? Gallen?? Is Mal serious???

The rest are ok.....I guess. I'd expect plenty of Brisbane and NQ players right now.

One thing on radradra that confuses me is that Mal said certain people wouldn't be picked because they haven't played origin or haven't played on big games (semi finals etc) which was a reason they said Gavin Cooper might be selected. But what big games has semi played in? Has he played a finals game yet?

Well I think Coote deserves the number 1 jersey.

1.Coote
2.Oates
3.Jennings
4.Morris
5.Trbojevic
6.Milford
7.Thurston
8.Scott
9.Smith
10.Tamou
11.Papali
12.Cartwright
13.Parker

14.Morgan
15.Trbojevic
16.Gillett
17.McGurie

Won't be the side but if we picked this side I'd be pretty stoked.

And I'm also a nsw fan I know this is an Aussie thread but this would be my nsw team.

1.Coote
2.Dugan
3.Jennings
4.Morris
5.Trbojevic
6.Maloney
7.Townsend
8.Woods
9.Peats
10.Tamou
11.Cartwright
12.Jackson
13.Trbojevic

14.Graham
15.Cordner
16.Klemmer
17.Fifita

Well I think Coote deserves the number 1 jersey.

1.Coote
2.Oates
3.Jennings
4.Morris
5.Trbojevic
6.Milford
7.Thurston
8.Scott
9.Smith
10.Tamou
11.Papali
12.Cartwright
13.Parker

14.Morgan
15.Trbojevic
16.Gillett
17.McGurie

Won't be the side but if we picked this side I'd be pretty stoked.

And I'm also a nsw fan I know this is an Aussie thread but this would be my nsw team.

1.Coote
2.Dugan
3.Jennings
4.Morris
5.Trbojevic
6.Maloney
7.Townsend
8.Woods
9.Peats
10.Tamou
11.Cartwright
12.Jackson
13.Trbojevic

14.Graham
15.Cordner
16.Klemmer
17.Fifita

Also a manly fan too by that side!

Why is the team being picked tomorrow?Theres still another club game to go.Im sure clubs will be happy having players that will have the test in the back of their mind going into this weeks matches.As for Ferguson,surely Mal isn't serious.He's as good in defence as Walker

Why is the team being picked tomorrow?Theres still another club game to go.Im sure clubs will be happy having players that will have the test in the back of their mind going into this weeks matches.As for Ferguson,surely Mal isn't serious.He's as good in defence as Walker

Mal must have consulted with Laurie. Hence why Ferguson, Klemmer and Gallen have been selected.

This has been a habit in recent years. NSW and Australian teams have usually been named during half time of the Monday night game. Hardly seems fair to those still playing that game who might be contenders.

Okay if I'm going to be critical I guess I should suggest an alternative.

Dugan
Boyd
Inglis
Jennings
radradra
Thurston
Cronk
Parker
Gillet
Scott
Scott
Smith
Tamou

Morgan
Papali
Cooper
Klemmer

Leaving out Napa and Milford because they won't get picked and woods through injury. Rad radar and Jennings are a club combo and Inglis and Boyd are good together. Maybe you could fit Gallen in there. But I think bringing cooper and Morgan on will spark some points.

Actually i don't really care I hope NZ win.

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Radradra's is now a naturalised Aussie, so good on him, he at least deserves that spot.. I am sure he can play for his second country Fiji if he misses out on his first.

Didnt Skivvy play for Tonga I think, when he wasn't selected for the kiwis one time?

Not sure Ferguson deserves a jumper, and Oates misses out.

Radradardarda is so hot right now. He could put tin foil on a turd and sell it the Queen as earrings!

*checks for Manly players*

Moves on happily.

edit: Because I'm happy that none of our guys will get injured:for the ****ing morons who have basically rated this post 'duh, I'm so ****ing stupid, basic comprehension is beyond me.'

Last edited:
It's an even bigger joke that Radradra can be picked for Aus. Disgraceful. Nice to see him turn his back on his countrymen.
He wouldn't turn his back on them. He'd most likely fall down and act unconscious until he heard a penalty had been blown in his favour.

Also Semi loves money. This obviously pays better.

Mal must have consulted with Laurie. Hence why Ferguson, Klemmer and Gallen have been selected.

This has been a habit in recent years. NSW and Australian teams have usually been named during half time of the Monday night game. Hardly seems fair to those still playing that game who might be contenders.
My issue is that players may not put in the effort for club not wanting to get injured before the Test.Not an issue for Manly because they may only have Taupau playing for NZ and I don't know when they name their side.A positive is that the Cows could have 4 players named

I think Semi playing for Australia will be seen as a big positive for Fijian RL ... a goal for young fijians to be able to play at the highest level ....... and of course make more $$$$ than they ever dreamed of

Last edited:
The 2016 Kangaroos squad
1. Darius Boyd
2. Semi Radradra
3. Greg Inglis
4. Josh Dugan
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Johnathan Thurston
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Matt Scott
9. Cameron Smith (c)
10. Paul Gallen