Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Might I suggest that the original poster alter the thread title to ‘DCE and Haumole both charged for tackle on Lane’, or somesuch?

The current thread title is emotive and (possibly, time will tell) inaccurate.
Just noting that most people only see this part of the title -DCE and Haumole both gone.
Too emotive? Inaccurate?
I'm sure they've both gone somewhere.
To the beach maybe. Perhaps Woolies?
:p
Go Manly!
#saveguacndce

As much as DCE being a clean skin sucks I am not sure you could take that into account. If so what would be stopping him taking out a player in a semi final series knowing he could "have one free"

It is the same with intent. I always find in interesting how it is defined as I think in the modern game there are very few people who go out there with intent to hurt (Milne aside) but instead just get it wrong.

Just noting that most people only see this part of the title -DCE and Haumole both gone.
Too emotive? Inaccurate?
I'm sure they've both gone somewhere.
To the beach maybe. Perhaps Woolies?
:p
Go Manly!
#saveguacndce
It will be emotive when some smartarse resurrects it in 12 months when everyone has forgotten about this and people think it’s about them leaving the club!

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tommy Talau
3.Tolutau Koula
4.Reuben Garrick
5.Jason Saab
6.Luke Brooks
7.Jake Arthur
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Josh Aloiai
11.Ethan Bullemor
12.Corey Waddell
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.GCKT (Woods will get pick)
15.Nathan Brown
16.Matt Lodge
17.Karl Lawton

Karl stays on bench because he can cover centre, you don’t move him to 11 and then have him start the game if a injury happens move him to centre he will be more tired.
GCKT is in good form and has been playing more minutes then Humphries.
Woods will be pick over GCKT and I don’t know why.
I’m not sure if Sipley will be back.
Parker I don’t think he will be pick he had two runs last week in nsw cup and 6 or so the week before.

DCE has a hip throw technique that he utilises all the time to bring down much bigger men. Ola added force and momentum but DCE causes the rotation. Usually if someone lifts the legs and another player is up top only the lifter gets suspended. Never seen a tackle quite like this one but IMO DCE has more of a case to answer and Guac has been done dirty.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tommy Talau
3.Tolutau Koula
4.Reuben Garrick
5.Jason Saab
6.Luke Brooks
7.Jake Arthur
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Josh Aloiai
11.Ethan Bullemor
12.Corey Waddell
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.GCKT (Woods will get pick)
15.Nathan Brown
16.Matt Lodge
17.Karl Lawton

Karl stays on bench because he can cover centre, you don’t move him to 11 and then have him start the game if a injury happens move him to centre he will be more tired.
GCKT is in good form and has been playing more minutes then Humphries.
Woods will be pick over GCKT and I don’t know why.
I’m not sure if Sipley will be back.
Parker I don’t think he will be pick he had two runs last week in nsw cup and 6 or so the week before.
I'd rather put Lawton on nthe edge as Bullemor is a middle.

I find it amusing that DCE gets bagged by some. Then when he is not there others are concerned all is lost. Somewhere in the middle is the truth
The truth is he is easily the single most important player in our squad. He is so underrated by his own supporters. The guy is one of the greatest Eagles to ever lace a boot. One of the concerns I have, is it might take his eventual retirement for some of us realise this…

The way he has gone about playing RL is so refreshingly honest and positive. You never see him sook or sulk, he is never afraid to try things, he always looks like he is enjoying himself and doesn’t take it all too seriously. So durable, tough, creative…a joy to watch and a champion.

The truth is he is easily the single most important player in our squad. He is so underrated by his own supporters. The guy is one of the greatest Eagles to ever lace a boot. One of the concerns I have, is it might take his eventual retirement for some of us realise this…

The way he has gone about playing RL is so refreshingly honest and positive. You never see him sook or sulk, he is never afraid to try things, he always looks like he is enjoying himself and doesn’t take it all too seriously. So durable, tough, creative…a joy to watch and a champion.
Yep, it angers me when I read the vitriol on here at times , an absolute , and utter , champion and one of the greatest ever Sea Eagles.

Still wouldn't prefer Strange and Weekes though.

Raiders also missing Horsburgh, Rapana, CHN, Hosking, Hopoate and possibly Whitehead. We definitely can't blame missing players if we lose.
Raiders have their spine players today all very similar, Strange, Stewart and Weekes are all good runners of the ball and don’t ball play for others, Levi doesn’t create hence why Ricky got Starling on a early to try and create.

I doubt they go in with Stewart, Strange and Weekes starting on Thursday.

Brooks hopefully gets Koula early ball, Sasagi is a poor defender..

Raiders have their spine players today all very similar, Strange, Stewart and Weekes are all good runners of the ball and don’t ball play for others, Levi doesn’t create hence why Ricky got Starling on a early to try and create.

I doubt they go in with Stewart, Strange and Weekes starting on Thursday.

Brooks hopefully gets Koula early ball, Sasagi is a poor defender..
Have been whispers that Hopoate might replace Stewart at FB when his burns heal. Wouldn't it be funny to come up against a spine with 3 of our discarded players.

Have been whispers that Hopoate might replace Stewart at FB when his burns heal. Wouldn't it be funny to come up against a spine with 3 of our discarded players.
Yeh that would be a good sight.

I would have thought Savage may have got a game at the back, has a few errors in his game but can create line breaks, Albert is very similar to Chevy..

Looks like Seibold will play Woods, it’s a pity Condon hasn’t lived up to the expectations the club had, signed him on a decent deal and hasn’t developed for a bloke with that size.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11