Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can’t remember if Arthur has a good long kicking game, that’s the most important thing the team will need from him along with being a good defender.

That right edge has been leaking points all season and with two new players coming in hopefully it doesn’t get worse.

I can’t remember if Arthur has a good long kicking game, that’s the most important thing the team will need from him along with being a good defender.

That right edge has been leaking points all season and with two new players coming in hopefully it doesn’t get worse.
Brooks does, and Arthur is serviceable. He's a bit robotic and not the quickest but he is fit and string and defends really well.

Manly without DCE will either crumble or perform

Worries me how bad parra and raiders have gone without there 7

If Parker is brought in the defense won't be a problem (and he might be able to give Garrick some on the job training with regard to defending at centre.

If Parker is brought in the defense won't be a problem (and he might be able to give Garrick some on the job training with regard to defending at centre.
I don’t think Parker will get a run as the right edge backrower, his run meters in NSW cup
are very poor this season for a backrow forward.

Haven’t watched all the games in NSW cup but he hasn’t got a mention in the match reports.

I don’t think Parker will get a run as the right edge backrower, his run meters in NSW cup
are very poor this season for a backrow forward.

Haven’t watched all the games in NSW cup but he hasn’t got a mention in the match reports.
Every time I’ve watched Blacktown games Parks looks gassed. Still adjusting to the extra workload in the forwards.

Every time I’ve watched Blacktown games Parks looks gassed. Still adjusting to the extra workload in the forwards.
That observation pretty much lines up with his minutes played, he is averaging around 55 minutes a game without today’s game included.

His defence has improved statistically, around 87% efficiency on average.

I think it's a case the NRL have made it clear both are gone and the smart play is to cop 2 weeks each
The funniest part of it all, is the fact Matterson clocked Brooks in the head in what was a totally illegal tackle, not a good tackle accidentally went a bit skewiff
It's getting back to us against the world, which generally means we are going in the right direction

I'm interested to see how Brooks goes at half behind a decent pack. That's not a luxury he had at the tigers, still think Paskea or Brown in the second row is a better option than a pairing of waddle and Lawton or waddle and Bullymore that's no disrespect to waddle who's doing a good job as a fill in, but that's an ordinary back row adding Lawton or Bullymore to it.

I'm interested to see how Brooks goes at half behind a decent pack. That's not a luxury he had at the tigers, still think Paskea or Brown in the second row is a better option than a pairing of waddle and Lawton or waddle and Bullymore that's no disrespect to waddle who's doing a good job as a fill in, but that's an ordinary back row adding Lawton or Bullymore to it.

Will Ben T be back from injury?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10