Fair warning!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Thought I'd give you all fair warning!

I am on radio silence for the game tomorrow. One of my very best friends is coming to Amsterdam, his only request is was "dude, don't watch the game, and record it so we can watch when I get there"
He arrives at 5pm I then need to usher him to my house, do a beer, wine, food and probably whiskey and gin run then I get to watch the game. So we are taking more than 12 hours after the game kicks off

Now the warning is, if any of you buggers tag me in a post or thread here, tag me on Facebook, send me an email, private message, SMS, what'sapp, viber, snapchat ??, or any other form of communication that gives away the score, including a plane trailing a sign, skywriting and even smoke signals.
I swear on Beaver Menzies I will book a flight to wherever you are, hunt you down and shove whatever device you used to make the communication so far down your throat you poop it out again, then I'll re-feed it to you!

Now I know we have some funny buggers on this site, but if I make it to this site, I will know writhin seconds the results so please don't call for me unless urgent assistance is needed.

If you need my help to fix something with the site or if the site is down please of course contact me, but failing that I do not exist until about 24hours from now.

Thank you and go manly

then stay off the intergooglyweb ya techno addict!

a 24 hour site crash would do a lot of people on here good (me included)

DERP

um

Have fun with your friend and a respectful and solemn ANZAC day.

You know about 70% of my work-life is internet based including social media scanning/presence (I'll be avoiding that task tomorrow)

I wish I click avoid it. Lucky I have like 3 weeks of podcasts saved up to listen to on the commute and awaiting Marblz arrival tomorrow (he had that nickname, spelled like that before the interwebs) I've never gotten to the bottom of that and calling him by his real name seems creepy and weird

then stay off the intergooglyweb ya techno addict!

a 24 hour site crash would do a lot of people on here good (me included)

DERP

um

Have fun with your friend and a respectful and solemn ANZAC day.
Oh also a site crash is able to be fixed without me actually viewing the site, I have some techno wizardry in place that lets me know if it's up-up or just the server is booted.

giphy.gif

You know about 70% of my work-life is internet based including social media scanning/presence (I'll be avoiding that task tomorrow)

I wish I click avoid it. Lucky I have like 3 weeks of podcasts saved up to listen to on the commute and awaiting Marblz arrival tomorrow (he had that nickname, spelled like that before the interwebs) I've never gotten to the bottom of that and calling him by his real name seems creepy and weird

I had a mate from Uni days called dick. I knew him as that for about 2 years before I found out his real name was Neil.

I asked another mate what the go was. He said at their last place...the toilet seat would always fall down. And every time 'Neil' would be taking a pee...we'd hear the seat fall down followed by Neil yelling "Ahhh! Me dick!"

So we called him Dick.

And it stuck. (the nickname, perverts.)

Good luck with your quest!

Bloody awesome, enjoy the game with your mate. Its what footy is all about. Hope we snag a win it will make it all that much better. Hope your mate has the energy to last the game , and hope his flight is on time

Now the warning is, if any of you buggers tag me in a post or thread here, tag me on Facebook, send me an email, private message, SMS, what'sapp, viber, snapchat ??, or any other form of communication that gives away the score, including a plane trailing a sign, skywriting and even smoke signals.
Hahaha thats funny Dan. And so true. I do exactly the same thing! I find it best to just switch off from all social media completely, facebook, instagram, everything. Even a glimpse of a pic that the sea eagles offical account upload will give you a hint into the result....no smh.com.au, only scan for emails that look work related - purge all social media for 12 hours! And turn off notifications for the day too! Thats important

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6