[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It’s bad Karmna to screw Manly over

Parra 0-4 since that BS win
Warriors 0-2 since the BS draw.

Only the Saints have legitimately beaten us and they are arguably doing ok.

Screw Manly over and be the Last in Line!! (Had to throw in a Dio teference 😊).

NYEagle
Eels beat Cowboys 3 weeks ago

So whatsthemattaparramatta appoint Dylan Brown as their captain, a guy who brought the game and that club into disrepute after being found guilty of groping women and the silence from the NRL is deafening, so much for the NRL caring about Women in League! This decision is disgraceful!

So whatsthemattaparramatta appoint Dylan Brown as their captain, a guy who brought the game and that club into disrepute after being found guilty of groping women and the silence from the NRL is deafening, so much for the NRL caring about Women in League! This decision is disgraceful!
A barometer for where that clubs culture is at. Sterlo must have his head in his hands.

RCG must be pi$$ed being overlooked for this dubious character.

The only question is how low can they sink?

Brad Arthur’s new nickname should be Jules Vearn as he is trawling the depths of the ocean now. 40,000 (rugba) leegs under the sea.

Caption this
1716108366815.png

Brad: where you going Baz?
Barrett: going to ask Bennett for a job at the bunnies. My job here is done.

Brad Arthur sacked ....... article says he turns 50 tomorrow ..... ouch.

So does that mean Twent will be taking over

Coach Brad Arthur’s time at the Eels will come to an end, with the club expected to part ways with the coach immediately.

The decision comes after a 48-16 loss to the Melbourne Storm at Magic Round.

Arthur took over at the club as an interim coach in 2012. The high point of his tenure came when the Eels reached the 2022 grand final, a match they lost to Penrith 28-12.

But having failed to make the finals last year, the Eels slumped to their sixth loss in their last seven matches at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday.

Their shocking run has come after star halfback Mitchell Moses suffered a foot injury, which has kept him out since round three.

Speaking after the Magic Round loss to the Storm, a defiant Arthur said he believed he was still the man to resurrect Parramatta’s season and “would never walk away from a fight”.

“I still believe in this team, but they’ve got to start to believe in themselves, especially when we’re under a bit of pressure,” he said.

“We’re five minutes after the game, but there hasn’t been any indication from the club towards me. All they want to do is get around us to support myself and the rest of the coaches and the team.

“But at the end of the day, what matters is what we’re doing on the field for 80 minutes and it’s not good enough at the moment.”

Arthur will turn 50 on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I’d take him at Manly ahead of Seibold.He turned the Eels around and the players love him.Just stayed too long there and his voice became stale.May have an issue at getting the team over the last couple of hurdles,much like Brian Smith,but at this stage of Manly’s journey,I’d take that

Brad Arthur sacked ....... article says he turns 50 tomorrow ..... ouch.

So does that mean Twent will be taking over

Coach Brad Arthur’s time at the Eels will come to an end, with the club expected to part ways with the coach immediately.

Arthur took over at the club as an interim coach in 2012. The high point of his tenure came when the Eels reached the 2022 grand final, a match they lost to Penrith 28-12.

But having failed to make the finals last year, the Eels slumped to their sixth loss in their last seven matches at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday.

Their shocking run has come after star halfback Mitchell Moses suffered a foot injury, which has kept him out since round three.

Speaking after the Magic Round loss to the Storm, a defiant Arthur said he believed he was still the man to resurrect Parramatta’s season and “would never walk away from a fight”.

“I still believe in this team, but they’ve got to start to believe in themselves, especially when we’re under a bit of pressure,” he said.

“We’re five minutes after the game, but there hasn’t been any indication from the club towards me. All they want to do is get around us to support myself and the rest of the coaches and the team.

“But at the end of the day, what matters is what we’re doing on the field for 80 minutes and it’s not good enough at the moment.”

And Arthur's will take over from Seibold 🤕

The article Ensign Parker just posted:​

Arthur and Eels to part ways with immediate effect​

Michael Chammas

By Michael Chammas

Updated May 20, 2024 — 5.08pmfirst published at 4.57pm

Brad Arthur during an Eels match.

Brad Arthur during an Eels match.CREDIT: NRL

More to come ...

And Arthur's will take over from Seibold 🤕
Could he be any worse?

Yesterday’s result notwithstanding, Parramatta have generally looked like a more capable defensive team than Manly, for the bulk of Arthur’s tenure.

My view is that he played a big part in getting Manly into the 2013 Grand Final.

Interestingly, Penn has apparently always been a Brad Arthur fan. So maybe Anthony S-bend needs to really lift his game if he wants to survive as coach beyond this season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11