State of Origin Team Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Really looking forward to this series.

not sure if its the madge affect or if its the no fitler affect but foooooty

Not sure how some can enjoy manly footy but hate the best footy games each year. Nothing brings out man sooking like origin.

Yeah yeah turbo turbo turbo, but we built a team on one cylinder, we are always one tackle or sprint away from sliding with a bullet.

Rocky

Bencher
I don't mind the team but think Madge made two big errors in particular. Burton should be in the centres and Api should be hooker.

Yeo should be starting and so should Haumole. Martin can plug the holes off the bench. I thought Barnett should be there and not sold on Leniu or Hudson Young

This is my team

1. Edwards
2. To'o
3. Crichton
4. Burton
5. Sualii
6. Luai
7. Hynes
8. Haas
9. Api
10. Jake
11. Haumole
12. Crichton
13. Yeo

Bench
14. McInnes
15. Martin
16. Barnett
17. ?

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Confirmed Maroons Game I Squad.

1 Reece Walsh
2 Xavier Coates
3 Valentine Holmes
4 Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
5 Murray Taulagi
6 Tom Dearden
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Reuben Cotter
9 Ben Hunt
10 Lindsay Collins
11 Jaydn Su’A
12 Jeremiah Nanai
13 Pat Carrigan

Bench

14 Harry Grant
15 Moeaki Fotuaika
16 J’Maine Hopgood
17 Selwyn Cobbo

Reserves: 18. Felise Kaufusi, 19. Brendan Piakura, 20. Ezra Mam

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2024 State of Origin winners 🏆

The Who

Journey Man
There is no doubt Queensland has the most dynamic backline. Great speed, great skills, great leaping abilities. On paper it has the better squad.
However, NSW has been picked on its resilience and defensive capabilities. Apart from axing Api and Ado Carr I applaud the selections. I'm hoping we can stay in the contest and then unleash Guacca for the final 20 minutes to score some points.
I also love the appointment of Jurbo as leader. You couldn't ask for a more passionate nor dedicated team man.

court83

Bencher
Not sure if this has been covered earlier or not but how come bradman best isn't in the squad??
Bloke was absolutely unstoppable in game 3 last year and unless he's injured, I can't see any reason to drop him.. especially for sualli

eaglebuzz

Bencher
I applaud Madge for having the courage to drop Tedesco, he played like an absolute plodder last year, only turning in a half decent performance in Game 3 when it was all too late.

QLD looks like the better side on paper though. NSW will need to beat them in the forwards but their pack looks good.

I'd love to know who Hudson Young has goat photos of. Surely there are better options for the bench than him.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Good team but I'd tweak it a little bit. Ramien in for Lomax, Sualii to wing (sures up the right edge defence). Burton to bench, Young to 18th man (covers injury in the backline).

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I Get No Kick from The NSW Blues
Blues Always Lose
And Its The Superior Maroons That I Choose
So Tell Me Why Should It Be True
That I Get a Kick Out of You DCE*
I Get a Kick Out Of You

The Great Maroon Captains Superior Kicking Game
To Kick On the Legendary Maroon Legacy and Win Another Series
1716948294467.png