Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagle thru 'n' thru

Reserve Grader
I’m looking forward to seeing Koula at FB. I think he gets stifled at centre a bit. I’d like to see him blast through the middle with the inside/outside play. DCE back to Jake, Jake to Koula hitting the ball at top speed.

Off topic a bit here, but there is some real speedsters in the NRL atm. Why (unless you’re in the GF) can’t they bring back the sprint races at the GF. I’d probably go with the hammer, but it’d be a tight fit, especially with Koula, Saab, Simonsen, Reece, Mariner, just for starters.
I know it won’t happen, but that was great to watch back in the olden times. :clap:
Averillo would have to be up there too.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
I have to laugh when posters on here bang on about our recruitment and us signing up and coming players from bottom ranked sides like the Tigers.

My best mate is a tigers fan and he constantly reminds of names like Papenhausen, Tedesco, Addo Carr, Fifita, Kokoibete and the names of many more I can’t remember.

loving what TTmk2 is bringing to the team

Pete W

Bencher
This guy is a centre playing on the wing, with Garrick a winger playing centre.... soon enough Seibs will have that light bulb moment
I think the original reasoning was based on the differing form of the two coming into this season.

Garrick, after spending significant time learning the fullback role, doing increasingly well, adding to his skillset as an already accomplished NRL winger, was seen as the stronger and more experienced player - better suited to being a little closer to the action with his newly developed game awareness.

On the other hand, Talau was struggling to crack a regular 1st grade spot - at the Tigers - and, tbh, wasn't exactly showing huge progress, and was a little disappointing re decision making etc in that centre role.

Without a doubt this season, however, it is Garrick that has been maybe a little slower at picking up his new role, and Talau has been in excellent form - much to everyone's surprise.

Having said that, it is still very early in the season to be making big changes. I still think Garrick can become a very formidable centre one day (nothing in his past progress has shown otherwise), and Talau still needs to earn his stripes imo - consistency season after season - before he overtakes Reuben at Manly. Still, promising signs (especially with the many options Koula, and soon, Hopoate, provide)

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To rack up 20 tries in 47 games with the tigers is an impressive attacking stat. Given how poor their team usually goes.
David noafoaluma was a regular on the top try scorer list even though the tigers were woeful. When teams have high scoring games even when losing certain stats appear ok. We have that in us a bit

Just observation, not a a hassel at Talau

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
I have to laugh when posters on here bang on about our recruitment and us signing up and coming players from bottom ranked sides like the Tigers.

My best mate is a tigers fan and he constantly reminds of names like Papenhausen, Tedesco, Addo Carr, Fifita, Kokoibete and the names of many more I can’t remember.

loving what TTmk2 is bringing to the team

Tigers need a rich sponsor and a good manager

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14