WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The negative press from the Sea Eagle faithful is ****ing astounding!

I think it was built up so very very much, and loads of positive press from ZtH, and by 830pm last night it was " whoops".

I can understand everyone's feelings, but we need to have a bit of patience, not throw the baby out with the bath water.

It's pretty disgraceful really. I totally get the disappointment, but you have to handle disappointment like an adult and keep things in perspective. Yeah it wasn't pretty, but it's round 1 with a new side. Some of this armchair coaching is laughable too...drop this guy, drop that guy, move this guy here, move that guy there...

how about wait and see what next weeks brings whilst getting on with your life...

I think it was built up so very very much, and loads of positive press from ZtH, and by 830pm last night it was " whoops".

I can understand everyone's feelings, but we need to have a bit of patience, not throw the baby out with the bath water.
Mark-your a good poster and usually very balanced and God forbid "sensible"
But my eyes just glazed over reading some of the tripe written.
Make no mistake-that is one of the best games of footy I have ever seen from the Bulldogs (Des needs no real incentive lol)
It is just a little sad the politics comes spewing out after one game-especially the vitriol hoisted on Bozo (the real BOZO) . Whats with people bagging Bozo FFS
I hope we can regroup and know we will.

Well a lot of sooks are probably a little happy because they can cry Tooves and say I told you so for five minutes.

Anyway, look at the Warriors. Tipped to finish higher, new spine, getting flogged by a team tipped to come last. SACK RTS!!!

Unexpected or embarrassing losses are normally met with some blood letting on the forum, calls for players to be dropped, coaches sacked etc. They are then generally followed by a holier than thou " wake up to yourselves" thread or two.

It's all opinion at the end of the day, not necessarily right or wrong. That's what makes this place what it is. Who wants to just hear the party line being trotted out by all and sundry. Some of it is comic relief, some of it has some merit, some of it is pure rubbish.....don't get too wound up about it.

@wombatlegacy. My troll on your post makes as much sense as your troll on mine unless their is a definition of troll I don't know.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Its not the loss that upset me, it the way we lost. Totally unacceptable. I wasn't expecting us to play well for the first few rounds due to new combinations but at least hold the bloody ball!!!
Agree, we were all over the place. Ball security was rubbish. It was very unpolished.
But I was never upset watching it. WHY? because the modern game is like that. When one side gets a roll on-Thats it-all over.
We were poor, but I expected our fans to build a wall of support

Well a lot of sooks are probably a little happy because they can cry Tooves and say I told you so for five minutes.

Anyway, look at the Warriors. Tipped to finish higher, new spine, getting flogged by a team tipped to come last. SACK RTS!!!
shhhh about coming last....
we play them next week :sweating:

Flogged by 2 points with 7 minutes to play? - well were were f;ogged 11 times worse than your holier than though bull**** dribble

Sure we can get better because we cant get any worse

Agree, we were all over the place. Ball security was rubbish. It was very unpolished.
But I was never upset watching it. WHY? because the modern game is like that. When one side gets a roll on-Thats it-all over.
We were poor, but I expected our fans to build a wall of support

That's some heavy meds your on old mate. drop the dose down til you can understand what;s happening.

Flogged by 2 points with 7 minutes to play? - well were were f;ogged 11 times worse than your holier than though bull**** dribble

Sure we can get better because we cant get any worse
At least there's optimism there.

Parra lose on Thursday - Friday morning here "lol look at the idiots on One Eyed Eel calling for Gutho etc to be dropped after one game"

Fast forward to today...

There are some real defensive weaknesses out there that should be worrying everyone. I don't care about a clunky attack at this stage but the way the dogs just rolled through our middle was horrible to watch. You build your game on your defense base. Ours was like a base of quick sand. Lot of work to turn that around before the season gets away from them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2