¤ spoiler alert ¤

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its now 10-6, lets not get ahead of ourselves

Can we please change the title of this thread to lol@scum.

4 losses in the row. Cronk and smith seem to be struggling without the buddy slater.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Parra have done the job

Storm now lost 4 in a row

they miss slater like we miss snake.

did anyone else notice on the 5th tackle after scoring their 2nd try that smith ran behind 2 or 3 team mates before kicking the ball which led to a knock-on by parra.a blatant shepard ignored again by the referees. fortunately parra held on to win.

The Eagle said:
Lol@Melbourne 10-0 to Parra

Hi The Eagle. Just a bit of info that may be of interest when you or anybody else wants to post a spoiler thread, if you had typed [spoiler ]Lol@Melbourne 10-0 to Parra[/spoiler ] without the spaces after typing "spoiler" and before the "]" it would have came up in the thread as:

Jethro said:
The Eagle said:

Hi The Eagle. Just a bit of info that may be of interest when you or anybody else wants to post a spoiler thread, if you had typed [spoiler ]Lol@Melbourne 10-0 to Parra[/spoiler ] without the spaces after typing "spoiler" and before the "]" it would have came up in the thread as:

Yes, but if I miswrite that I've just spoilt the other game.....something I don't want to do

Sorry, I just don't get the lol about this.

Not only have we lost to Parra this year, we are also the only team to lose to Melbourne since Slater has been out injured.

What does it say about us?

The Eagle said:
Jethro said:
The Eagle said:

Yes, but if I miswrite that I've just spoilt the other game.....something I don't want to do

Huh? You've lost me with that comment.
aug08_022.gif

Maybe I should have suggested to write something along the lines of "Parra Vs Eels scores" before the [spoiler ]Lol@Melbourne 10-0 to Parra[/spoiler ] without the spaces after typing "spoiler" and before the "]" bit or to your thread title. Is that what you were getting at?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Travis Burns has been marched for a deliberate head high today

Wasn't anywhere near Inglis' level

what a shock. Refs overreact to something from a different game and another player/team pay the penalty.

mmmdl said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Travis Burns has been marched for a deliberate head high today

Wasn't anywhere near Inglis' level

what a shock. Refs overreact to something from a different game and another player/team pay the penalty.

Nothing in it ref should be canned

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8