• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
1/4 now at home to start the season is a complete disgrace!!

Next home is June 12 now
I hope the boys have a good hard look at that performance, yes they were gusty and gave it there all but remember " it's a result driven business".

Seriously brookvale oval is no fortress in 2016, sad to see.

Last edited:
Passion was there. Got beaten by the premiers who are just a much better side than us, especially with our players out. But yeah this season has been bad but they have tried their guts out in all games, especially the Parra and Souths game. To say they do not care is pretty ridiculous as the effort has been there in all games, we are just off the mark.

In 2 weeks we play Brisbane at Suncorp in what is actually a Manly home game. Though you can bet if it wasn't part of the NRL double header there it would probably be in Gosford and not at Brookie.

The Fortress has been invaded but who's bright idea was it for us to play a home game in Brisbane against the Broncos?

I think we need more training runs at brookie oval. Pretty sure all training sessions are at narrabeen sports academy.

I knew I was in for a long night when I recognised more of the opposition players than our team.
I had no idea our NSW Cup was playing.
I think there was only seven of the 17 who played with us last season.
Whoever said "change is good" obviously didn't take into account Fulton's recruitment strategy.

image.jpeg
In 2 weeks we play Brisbane at Suncorp in what is actually a Manly home game. Though you can bet if it wasn't part of the NRL double header there it would probably be in Gosford and not at Brookie.

The Fortress has been invaded but who's bright idea was it for us to play a home game in Brisbane against the Broncos?

And do you really think that in a game at Suncorp Stadium, Manly is going walk away having made more money than the Broncos despite it actually being our home game?

If we took this game to the SFS or ANZ I could understand. But Brisbane where our opponents are the Broncos? Its their home ground. We're still going to be put in the visitors sheds, still going to have some small section allocated to our fans while theirs get their usual rest of the stadium. It'll still be their ground signage around the ground.

And do you really think that in a game at Suncorp Stadium, Manly is going walk away having made more money than the Broncos despite it actually being our home game?

If we took this game to the SFS or ANZ I could understand. But Brisbane where our opponents are the Broncos? Its their home ground. We're still going to be put in the visitors sheds, still going to have some small section allocated to our fans while theirs get their usual rest of the stadium. It'll still be their ground signage around the ground.
Not quite - Manly do get the Home Shed at Suncorp and 500k to play up there.

Same with the Perth Game - its a million dollar gate for the two showcase games - that's why Manly and other Teams do it.

Probably the same moron that has our club as a whole from SG Ball up winning only 5 games from 36, and looking probably as bad as it has ever been - even in the Willow / Mullane days.

5 from 36.....and our first grade squad has won 4 of those.

WTF?

I thought our U/20's making last years GF was supposed to be a good pointer for the future. Some may not agree but for mine it appears as if Tommy pretty much carried that team last year judging by their form without him scoring or setting up 2 or three tries a game.

Yeah let's give it to the boys. Let's hammer them for trying. Let's give it to them for getting injured. Let's blame everyone that we haven't fielded the same team in the first 9 rounds. Let's blame the Cows for fielding a full strength team. Let's bag DCE because he's the highest paid player in the team. Let's blame DCE when other players drop balls in try scoring position. Let's blame DCE because he is supposed to win every game for us even when injured............great supporters we have in here!

Actually,Broncos season ticket holders didn't get their allocated seats.They had to go purchase regular tickets like everybody else.And the last double header up here involving Manly had all their signage around the ground and the Brookvale ground announcer in the box advertising about northern beaches businesses.The games are a sell out and the cost of the tickets are as cheap as any at Brookvale.

5 from 36.....and our first grade squad has won 4 of those.

WTF?

I thought our U/20's making last years GF was supposed to be a good pointer for the future. Some may not agree but for mine it appears as if Tommy pretty much carried that team last year judging by their form without him scoring or setting up 2 or three tries a game.
Liam knight,addison demetriou,will pearsall,Riley travers,hugh Pratt,luke garner,just to name a few all were very good last year and Dave heath and his coaching staff. Of course tom was a standout but all the above were heavily involved in the teams success.

Highlights for the year has been the off season signings with hope and expectation we would be better than last year and now with a home game away against the Broncos where the score could be anything I feel gutted, sad and am trying to put some positive slant on it all. Hope the off season next year shows some promise with signing to keep us interested. Good work Fulton.

Yeah I think the pre season hype and all those articles about how Toovey had to go and how Bozo has rebuilt manly and with results driven businesses etc gave us the impression we would be far more competitive this year than we have been so far.

i rate Trent Barrett. I have no issues with him however I also thought Tooves was a good coach and couldn't understand why we wouldn't let him see out his contract especially with his coaching record and history at the club.

Yeah I think the pre season hype and all those articles about how Toovey had to go and how Bozo has rebuilt manly and with results driven businesses etc gave us the impression we would be far more competitive this year than we have been so far.

i rate Trent Barrett. I have no issues with him however I also thought Tooves was a good coach and couldn't understand why we wouldn't let him see out his contract especially with his coaching record and history at the club.
How and why do you rate Barrett ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4