1.40?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
I think we will win this game in a tight one and if we do we will start the shortest price grand finalists for a while.

But as a punter $1.40 for a Manly win this week seems ludicrous(as does Melbournes odds).We have 4 out of our starting 17 on the bench including 3 state of origin player,2 of whom are internationals.The broncos have won 8 or 9 straight and our preparation has hardly been ideal.Another first half like 2 weeks ago and its over while an effort like the second half will get us the chocolates.On the flip side the bookies normally get it right and I hope they do this time.

I know we all expect a victory but what do you think of those odds?

I thought this thread was going to be about what time we plan to start drinking tomorrow.

On those odds a few bucks on the Bronco's would be a better go, although I would NEVER bet against my own team.

I think it's way too short, this game will be much closer than everyone thinks!!

Although I hope it's Manly by 20

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I thought this thread was going to be about what time we plan to start drinking tomorrow.

Hahahaha. Gold. Sounds like a good time to start though. 1-12 is paying $2.90

With the Bronco's winning about 1 in 4 games without Locky,, away from Brisbane, after a tough match last week, up against a team coming in fresh from the week off with a big pro Manly crowd behind them $1.40 seems about right to me.

Anyone point any many positives for the Broncos'?

Here is the money bet for the shrewd investor
Manly Half/full into NZ 1-12
paying 8/1
Get on this you good things!! ;)

Im gonna put $50 on the bronx at that price that way
when we win I wont care about losing $50
I we happen to get ripped off and lose I will go and buy a couple of cartons and drown my sorrows.

susan said:
I think we will win this game in a tight one and if we do we will start the shortest price grand finalists for a while.

But as a punter $1.40 for a Manly win this week seems ludicrous(as does Melbournes odds).We have 4 out of our starting 17 on the bench including 3 state of origin player,2 of whom are internationals.The broncos have won 8 or 9 straight and our preparation has hardly been ideal.Another first half like 2 weeks ago and its over while an effort like the second half will get us the chocolates.On the flip side the bookies normally get it right and I hope they do this time.

I know we all expect a victory but what do you think of those odds?

Bookies will frame a market but weight of money determines what happens after that. With that in mind I think the odds are about right.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6