10.39 pm triple mmm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Matty johns just suggested possible news re Brett Stewart and where he is going to play in 2015...when asked how the dogs improve for next season. Time will tell.

Phew. Feel SO much better that Mucky Johns said it.

Bomack44 said:
What did,the,sod,say

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
Tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!

Oops. No sorry, that's what the fox said. Matty Johns is on fox though so...

Oh dear, are you serious.........?

I understand that the GF had some very brief moments of rugby league in amongst the numerous head shots and wrestle mania displays.....(and overall IMO was a pretty boring 80 minutes). But surely there is something else to talk about other than Manly, at least for tonight anyway...........?

:dodgy:

I think Brett will stay and Glenn will have some involvement with club after he retires. He will be always remembered as a Manly great. Both Fatty & De$ did time at other clubs after not being offered contracts! From I can gather Beaver did not want to finish as early as he did either! There is nothing new! about what happened to Glenn.
The brother I believe have invested in some kind of kiosk in the corso. I am sure a redeeming feature of this venture will be its allegiance with the Manly football club.
Matty Johns is just another hack paid to peddle BS to keep punters listening.

I used to think Matty Johns had potential when he first start his Matty Johns show but now I think he is an idiot.

He just blurts crap out and is anti Manly

Triple M "SCOOPS" are as bad as the C grade cock rock music they dish out on repeat. Has Matt Johns career really come to this? He used to be a shining light on the Rugby League media scene. Sad to say he is now just another sensationalist "2 Bob" radio disc jockey hack. I know his brother gets all the attention because he was a better footballer than Matty. And i can see how Matty uses that as his justification for looking for any kind of attention. But Matty if you are reading this, making up stories for attention wont help you in the long run. Its not too late to rebuild your credibility. Start with reporting genuine, factual information instead of the speculating ramblings of an irrelevant has-been. Trust me just keep it real and honest and people will like you again, I promise you they will.
Its quite obvious that you know exactly nothing about what is going on with Brett Stewart, so just leave it be. Report on the important stuff like just how broken Sam Burgess cheek was or if he has matched Sattler. Thats the real news! The media doesn't need another James Hooper. You don't want players laughing at you behind your back like they do with him.

Brett Stewart should tweet that he has been told by a reliable source that Matty Johns is in talks with the ABC to be a sports presenter on their morning show. See how the ape likes that.

One can only imagine that as a club we would NEVER be expelled, moved or changed in any way ever. Why? Because there would be at least a dozen or more league media hacks who would have nothing to report, speculate or make up lies about if there were no Manly club.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2