1000's of Ref's and officials and they still can't get it right

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That call that basically robbed Parra of a chance to draw was S**t, theres a  cast of 1000's as far as ref's, video refs, touch judges watching the game yet they fail to make the right calls, maybe we just saw it rob a team of premiership.

Brought to you by my 1000th post

Re: 1000's of Refrees and officials and they still can't get it right

**** Storm, **** Parra congrats on your 1000th ;)

Archer made the correct call with the men that matter, the ones that run the game and own the Storm

They didn't but it was a real shocker. Full speed on the tele as it happens it was clear there were no Parramatta hands anywhere near the ball. Suss call in my view.

The call was correct.  Moi Moi had hold of Slater's leg.  Look at it again.  Slater tried to get a quick play the ball and got held by the ankle.  Fair penalty.  Boo Hoo Slime.  They were never going to win anyway.  Inglis's catch adn try put paid to their year.  And a good thing too.  Manly and Melbourne are the dominant teams of this decade.   

and when that call was made the score was 22-16, your point Volley ? If Melbourne let a 22-6 lead get back to that point  where the other side has a sniff maybe neither team was deserving ? It has nothing to do with who deserved what, a close GF with 5mins to go deserves the correct call, not a wrong call that enables a side to make the play to win the comp

DSM, that point is irrelevant, as it is not what Archer called the penalty for

Kiwi Eagle link said:

That's what they were saying after the game, that it was a penalty against Moimoi, not for hands in the ruck etc.

It would have been a travesty if Parra had got a scrum feed from that blatant foul.  Fair penalty.  The Storm won, end of story!

DSM5 link said:
It would have been a travesty if Parra had got a scrum feed from that blatant foul.  Fair penalty.  The Storm won, end of story!
so how much money did u have on the storm
or did u just get wind of the fact ox was rooting for parra

I thought you were rooting Ox Cliffy.  No?  What did you think of the penalty anyway?  Fair or not fair? 

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181854.msg243880#msg243880 date=1254698832]

That's what they were saying after the game, that it was a penalty against Moimoi, not for hands in the ruck etc.
[/quote]

Well for me that just puts more question marks over his integrity because the 1st movement he made after awarding the penalty was for hands in the ruck

If the penalty was given against Moi Moi then the decision is even worse. If that was the first time in that game that a player from either side held onto a leg a little longer than they should then I will walk Brookvale Oval naked.

Archer clearly gave a signal that the ball had been pushed out, it wasn't. Even if his signals were mixed up the decision was a disgrace and ruined what would have been a very exiting finish to the GF.

Relax Corso.  It was a penalty fair and square.  He had hold of Slaters ankle while The Grub tried to get up for a quick play the ball.  Look at the replay.  The match was headed for a Storm win either by 6 or 7 so who cares.  The Telegraph must have had a lot on a Slime victory.  They haven't acknowledged the Storm win as yet.  The 'paper' is full of Parra junk.  'Victory' parades and other rubbish

No bleating for the Slime, didn't care too much which team won. The rukling just reeked of inconsistency, I couldn't be bothered to watch the replay but I am willing to bet walking Brookie naked that something similar (ankle holding) did not occur at least 5 times in the previous 75 minutes, the only difference with this one is that Slater dropped the ball in trying to get up to quick, Archer panicked, gave the wrong signal and the penalty.

The best side on the day won, no disagreement from me there, but it robbed the match of what could have been a very exiting finish.

Corso_Pete link said:
I am willing to bet walking Brookie naked

That would be a very ugly sight. 

BTW Pete how did your daughter enjoy the GF???

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8