100th Try Celebration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mybludog

Reserve Grader
Just on the news about Gallop having something to say about Brett's celebration after # 100

Wondered at the time what it was........maybe "Galloping" along

Anyone else pick anything up ?

i kinda took it to mean he was back on the horse?

****ing awesome to see, i dont think ive ever smiled that much in a game, as seeing brett notch up his 100. amazing feat under any circumstances, but amplified by 1000 when you consider his past few years.

Yeah. Gallop saying Brett and the Club should move on.......

Well give him a f***ing apology and we will.............FFS

Mybludog said:

Stick it up him Brett at every opportunity you get. That f***wit deserves to be reminded every time Snake is out there that he is a shameful pathetic excuse for a CEO.

mickqld said:
Mybludog said:

Stick it up him Brett at every opportunity you get. That f***wit deserves to be reminded every time Snake is out there that he is a shameful pathetic excuse for a CEO.

wouldnt it be great if we made it and won the GF and the whole Manly team brushed him at the presentation

Nah. I want Gallop to have to hand over the Churchill Medal to Brett.........and Brett not shake his hand.

I think i'd do a Cambo............................

An apology to Brett and 100k back to the club and I'm sure everyone will get over it. The stupid thing about all this is that idiot Galoop has given ammunition to the Manly faithful, can you imagine what the crowd will be doing after every Bret Stewart or Manly try.:p

Man up Gallop. The newspapers have apologised..weak as it was, so now it's your turn

I thought that was what it was all about. Good on Brett for sticking it to Double Standard David, God knows the jerkoff deserves everything he gets.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
mickqld said:
Mybludog said:

wouldnt it be great if we made it and won the GF and the whole Manly team brushed him at the presentation
I've had the same thought on more than one occasion Berkeley.

Thanks guys. Didn't even notice it was so excited last night. F***en brilliant. The prince giving gallop a serve

Mybludog said:
Nah. I want Gallop to have to hand over the Churchill Medal to Brett.........and Brett not shake his hand.

I think i'd do a Cambo............................
Your funny Russ gallop is a Rex

Keep it up Stewart. We won't get tired of you galloping.

Stuff him. He can't sue you for galloping and keep galloping until he publicly apologises or resigns.

Calls himself a lawyer yet had no ****ing idea on how to apply presumption of innocence.

Stil angry, will always remember.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4