11 reasons why we can win this year!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
1. Predicted finish 13th, result 2nd
2. We have the team
3. We have the coach
4. We have the Snake
5. Kieran Foran & DCE
6. Have come from behind and got the goods many times this year
7. Extra fire in the belly after recent media bagging
8. Had some Grand Final practice against Melbourne and won
9. Only lost by 8 points with half a team against the Broncos
10 .Pride and passion
11. I’m sensing it’s the Year of the Sea Eagle

Any more reasons out there please share:D

15. The same pair of eagles have built their nest on the light tower at ANZ Stadium as were there in 08.

(Could very well have been in there in 09 and 2010 for all I know, but don't burst my bubble!)

16. In the only year that I went to every game, Manly ended up winning the GF. I have been to every game this year too.

17.We smashed Melbourne and they are done.

18.We cost the Broncos two stars and they are now also done.

19.Benji will take care of the Queens for us and then we'll take care of him.

mickqld said:
12. We've got supporters like Niccipops.

Very sweet mickqld. Been loyal for 30 years and couldn't be prouder. Will be cartwheeling on the dry county dirt when we win.

20. A UK bloke who did some contract work for my company in the months leading up to the 2008 GF, and I converted him to an MWSE fan at the time, is again doing contract work for us the past few months.

It's a sign :p :p :p

20. Oranges...wait what were we doing again?

Everybody hates us, so we must win to shove it up Gallop on GF day

22. We have not yet, for most of any game this year, fired on all cylinders fully lubricated hitting TDC sweetly with the Turbo humming at full rotation.
It's time to get this baby humming and start to show everyone what we can REALLY do, still building toward our best for 80mins on GF day.

I sent out an e-mail today to those on my data base about Grand Final packages.....the time it was sent was

11:11.11

Fair dinkum if there's a better reason than that I'll drink XXXX bitter (and I hate that crap!!)

Mark from Brisbane said:
I sent out an e-mail today to those on my data base about Grand Final packages.....the time it was sent was

11:11.11

Fair dinkum if there's a better reason than that I'll drink XXXX bitter (and I hate that crap!!)

How can I get added to your db Mark?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8