110 Booked on the MWTS Grand Final trip-now closed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorry guys but we have had to close off....numbers had to go to the NRL / Ticketek at 4.00pm today...so we have closed off.

We have one single spare seat left as at this afternoon...however shortly we are leaving for the day and Chris and I will be in Sydney for the big game tomorrow night..... but we'll be back on deck for the madness that will be Monday morning AFTER we win tomorrow.

Sorry if you missed out, BUT we might (on Monday) have access to some handed back Bronco's Grand Final seats, so if we do we'll be off and running again!!

Cheers and GO MANLY GO MANLY GO MANLY GO MANLY

w00t

my first experience with the MWTS. Looking forward to it. And you guys look after my Dad tomorrow night too :)

Little bit of an update

I "might" be able to get access to some more seats on Monday.....SO we may well open everything up again to sale if that's the case.

I think also I'll get some Bronco tickets (from another agent) handed in on Monday (if they lose and they WILL) so WATCH THIS SPACE

By the way Dan and Lennox....you don't know what you are in for...and you'll finally realise what everyone raves about.....the atmosphere will be incredible!!

Daniel said:
w00t

my first experience with the MWTS. Looking forward to it. And you guys look after my Dad tomorrow night too :)

It will be good to finally meet you after all these years...and I think your dad will be looking after us ;)

Jono said:
Daniel said:
w00t

It will be good to finally meet you after all these years...and I think your dad will be looking after us ;)

I'll be signing autographs at half time hahaha

I'll be doing my best to remain coherent throughout the day, though I can taste the beer already

Pretty amazing day, around 70 booked at lunch time, by 4.00pm 114.

Jeez I hope we win because it was a LOT of work

oh and Dan ill say hi to your father if i recognise him, have met him once or twice but its been years now since chating to you 2 and rhino down the front during toyota cup

Excellent stuff, I would join but will be taking my kids, suffice to say will be somehwere near the 'mob' in Category 4 section

Good stuff, sorry our package didn't really cater for kids, I am sorry about that but we can't be everything for everyone

If my niece does not come down for the GF hopefully you can still get a couple more tickets. I would have got tickets but was not sure if someone was going to bring her down for it or not. Wont know till next week.

Sweet I'll be hunting one more, my brother in law just rang me and he is coming up from Cowra, an absolute lunatic and more a souths fan even though he was brought up in a manly household. Good guy though

Dan...I might actually have one more anyway....I kept a spot for a guy but he was supposed to come back by 5.00pm and didn't.....we are away tomorrow BUT if he doesn't send his details in while we are away tomorrow that can be an extra for you come Monday!!

Literally just got a call from my BIL his boss needs him back in Cowra on Sunday so he can't make it now. So I will have to withdraw that extra ticket. I'd say that other bloke will come through for you though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7