12 Teams we beat at Fortress weren't that special !!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Here are the 12 wins in a row at Brookie. Now tell me how many decent teams we beat in that lot?

No Bronco's, Roosters, Cowboys, Eels or Bulldogs.

Tigers
Canberra
Newcastle
Souths
Melbourne

Cronulla
Melbourne
Canberra
Souths
Tigers
Penrith
Newcastle

I was surprised how well the team did in the first half. There was a very different atmosphere around the ground the players seemed a lot more focused. Let's face the fact that most of the wins in our unbeaten run at Brookie were against much lesser opposition. The Storm could be considered the exception however they have problems winning away from home. Also take into consideration we did play the Premiers yesterday and like it or not they are looking like they will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

Even with a few players out on Friday night we still have a good chance of beating the Tigers as we do tend to score a lot of points against such teams.

i don't give a sh*t who the teams were, winning 11 in a row at home against any teams is a good effort

can't help the drawm can you?

so you're gonna slag off 11 straight wins due to a favoured draw....idiot.

good post Johno it does out it into perspective a little but in the NRL all teams are pretty close. I think if you look at yesterdays game if the dogs didn't have Anasta we probably would have one.

first three games this year where all against teams who where winning at the time with momentum, so while not the big guns, still good wins none the less.

can't help the drawm can you?

so you're gonna slag off 11 straight wins due to a favoured draw....idiot.

Intelligent reply mate. Not slagging off the wins just making a point "idiot".

3 teams were first at the time, 4 were or are in the top 8 currently.

The others were the teams that we lost to last year early on, the ones we all thought we needed to beat to make the 8 - our goal for this year.

You re-assess goals as the season goes on.... our goal is no longer to just make the Top 8.

How is this a good post? Every NRL team can beat any other NRL team.

By the way, we beat a red hot Melbourne outfit and a Canberra team that was beating everyone.

You can only beat the teams in front of you. Worth noting that last year we beat 5 of the teams in the top 8. It was our form against the bottom teams that cost us then.

This year we have overperformed - and considering our limitations we have done superbly. A big clap

I thought it was a good, information-based post and didn't warrant the abuse Capt Johnno received.

It did put the amazing home record into an appropriate perspective.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4