• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is where we stand tonight
Dragons won 34-16 over sharks
Just embarrassing we are now 12th
Just gets worst this season!

Last edited:
It's a lack of success in all 3 grades that is my major concern.
Only way is up I hope !!

Here's a tough question.

Do we keep Tom, Jorge and DCE playing to avoid 14th on the ladder, or do we get them surgery now? It's pretty tough cause 14th is disgusting and is unheard of at this club.

Here's a tough question.

Do we keep Tom, Jorge and DCE playing to avoid 14th on the ladder, or do we get them surgery now? It's pretty tough cause 14th is disgusting and is unheard of at this club.
Perhaps.

It's a results driven business. Just ask the owners. There is no room for sentiment in any of this (or common sense).

Here's a tough question.

Turbo I think get them all into have there operations now early and risk 14th( penn and co would have no way of saying any positives if we do run 14th)

I really only give us a slight chance against the raiders at home being killers last game but now our season is over I don't think we will win again.

Here's a tough question.

If we have 2nd tier cap problems we can't. If we don't then yes but I don't think we can replace them from the lowers ATM. Same as last year really.

So we breach the second tier cap and get stripped of our premiership. Ohh wait we are almost coming last in all grades.

The Penns collect a fine, and Jorge, Turbo, and DCE start getting ready for next year. Having those blokes on the paddock 4 weeks earlier for training next year should be a massive priority.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2