15 Secs before Half-Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tiredkhan said:
Roosters Scrum, 15 secs before half time
Why was Brett Stewart in the scrum??

I cant tell you anything about that, but it does explain to me now why Oldfield was trying to regather that kick instead of Brett, so thats where he was still running back to the play..

He packs in at lock basically every scrum when we are defending... its usually quicker for him to get back to fullback from the scrum, as he cannot stand at fullback during a scrum as there would be a hole in the defensive line

JohnB_32 said:
He packs in at lock basically every scrum when we are defending... its usually quicker for him to get back to fullback from the scrum, as he cannot stand at fullback during a scrum as there would be a hole in the defensive line

Good answer. But I wonder if a change of tactics is called for when a kick is expected. I would have felt more comfortable seeing our full back in position to cover the kick.

Good answer because its right.

Also the fact that he is one of the quicker and better defneders in he team means he is also able to cover scrum moves easier.

Oldfield read it fine, just stuffed it when he got there, i haven't seen a head on shot, but suspect it may have taken a sideways bounce at the last.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8