18 team NRL comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
The NRL is looking into expanding the comp to 18 teams from 2013. David gallop is talking to the TV networks, Foxtel and internet company's about the expansion that will delivery more programing

So who should get in ?    Central coast, interstate team, FIJI ?

Another Brisbane team and Central Coast.

Why the expansion though. Wasn't the News plan for less teams and higher quality comp? A bit hypocritical or was Superleague really just about television rights.

What about those little yellow men in Asia waiting for quality football on Star TV?   :)

You mean Central Coast, CW? YES oops and thanks!! CW

Amazing the ridiculous Super League propaganda that was swallowed by the public, isn't it? Murdoch has played rugby league fans for absolute fools, and won.

Theres enough tallent to have an even and exciting comp with 18 teams. We just need to make sure News dont keep doing their darndest to concentrait it in a select few clubs that turn their profits.

Seems strange the first thing Gallop does is to seek permission from Foxtel/News Ltd.......

I wonder who is running the game?

Canteen Worker link said:
Another Brisbane team and Central Coast.

Why the expansion though. Wasn't the News plan for less teams and higher quality comp? A bit hypocritical or was Superleague really just about television rights.

What about those little yellow men in Asia waiting for quality football on Star TV?   :)

CW, I think its pretty clear it was all about TV rights and nothing less.

Provided that the sharks and the knights don't go down, Central Coast and Western Australia. I live in QLD and there has been nothing done for the next team

I personally would love to see a promotion/relegation system in use, but i know its not really possible in Australia financially.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6