• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
days till the start of the 2010 season

but we still can follow our 20s who play next week

I'll be upset if the side comtains d.williams and m.orford - we get more from farrar than williams at a lot less $$$ - and he can tackle

degrees of separation between this and last year.

2008: magnificent finals series leading to a 40-0 grand final win.

2009: 21 seconds of positive play.

Lets hope we can swing another full 180 degress for next year.

Did I use the word in a sentence well enough B_e?

NYEagle link said:
degrees of separation between this and last year.

2008: magnificent finals series leading to a 40-0 grand final win.

2009: 21 seconds of positive play.

Lets hope we can swing another full 180 degress for next year.

Did I use the word in a sentence well enough B_e?

Hope your autumn and winter goes OK NY! Gonna be a long hot summer here...esp waiting for the 2010 season to begin haha

So our boys have a job ahead of them: 180 degrees turnaround in 180 days. Well maybe not as big a turnaround as it might seem when you look at what the Bulldogs achieved this year and what Manly achieved in 2008. Remember many league commentators didn't rate Manly very highly at the start of 2008 and thought we lacked the star factor that other teams had.

Next year we'll have a strong team with many great players. The other guys can be developed into stronger players and Des has shown how good he is at this over the years. And the management will have learnt how to organise a bloody season launch and the owners/board how to not fight publicly amongst themselves and derail the team the bloody idiots. Many things have been learnt this year....

And the sun will still come up tomorrow morning  ;D

We have a lot of good players who know how to play footy. We won't be defending Premiers, will have a back to fitness fullback and won't have the distraction of the World Club Championship. Hopefully also there will be no boardroom antics. We will be back!!!

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181716.msg241574#msg241574 date=1252830804]
I hold grave fears for next year
 5th
[/quote]

I'm guessing 10th I think B.Stewart will get locked up, around the start of the season.

I'm in complete agreement ConcernedSupporter.  Last season I went to a couple of open days at Brookvale oval.  Very laid back and peaceful.  Lots of kids, and mums.  I took the dog.  They can do worse than repeat that scenario for a launch.  Get the true supporters in, not the drunks and those looking to hook up.  Get onto it Vidmar.   

DSM5 link said:
I'm in complete agreement ConcernedSupporter.  Last season I went to a couple of open days at Brookvale oval.  Very laid back and peaceful.  Lots of kids, and mums.  I took the dog.  They can do worse than repeat that scenario for a launch.  Get the true supporters in, not the drunks and those looking to hook up.  Get onto it Vidmar.   
  And you'll be there to let Orford know how useless he is I presume?

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181716.msg241629#msg241629 date=1252835630]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181716.msg241574#msg241574 date=1252830804]
I hold grave fears for next year
 5th
[/quote]

I'm guessing 10th I think B.Stewart will get locked up, around the start of the season.
[/quote] Does that mean you think Stewart is guilty MS? If so you'd be one of very few Manly supporters who believe that. Not regarding the court case we played this season without Stewart and came 5th.
As soon as all the Bull**** ( drunken launch, Stewart case, boardroom infighting) happened at the start of the season our title defense was doomed. Next year expectations will drop, form will rise, B.Stewy will be back under the posts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4