19 penalties and they still **** it up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
There were sets of 6 where the warriors were repeatedly off side and there is 1 bloke whos only job at that point is to check it yet he still cant do his job. should be fired for negligence, i know i would have by now in my line of work.

Also having been at the game i can tell you there was a lot of help from the other ref that was just ignored.

If they can get it even close to right just go back to one ref where he rules more consistently than two who change their views at half time after talking to each other.

eg 1st half the warriors were back 10, us 12. Second half both teams back 12.

Re: 19 penalties and they still F**k it up

It won't change because Gallopfool, once committed, can't seem to look again.

The ref in the defensive line wasn't even watching the line he was watching the ruck. They both did it all day. Manly were offside quite a bit too.

Ryno link said:
The ref in the defensive line wasn't even watching the line he was watching the ruck. They both did it all day. Manly were offside quite a bit too.
We don't discuss whether Manly were offside. We just whinge about the opposition being offside. That's what being one-eyed is all about.

Fluffy, I was at the game, and was thinking at one stage, "you know, Dan was right in his thread".

It became very choppy with an over abundance of penalties.

I also thought there were some poor calls with dropped balls and things. I also thought the 10 metres wasn't policed fairly - but that is just my opinion.

I think we saw some very good signs in The Eagles in patches today. There were periods we completely dominated, but then dropped off a bit. You consider:-

Bailey - dislocated finger - off for large time
Suniula - cut webbing - off to hospital in 2nd 1/2
Rodney - bleeding eye - off to hospital in 2nd 1/2
Stewart - not able to play
T Williams - not able to play
D Williams not able to play
A winger playing fullback all game
A Backrower playing centre for a majority of the game
Perry's 1st game of the season (did quite well, too !)

and as stated above for the 1st 10-20 minutes of each 1/2, we were untouchable.

Also, Manly's games have been in frosty UK, and night for the past I don't know how long. Today was REAKING hot - I felt like I was going to pass out just sitting there eating my pie and lemon squash ! Hehehehe

We are improving in this new system of 2 refs exponentially. Once we get a handle on it - LOOK OUT !

Seems to me in all three games so far, that Manly are a touch behind in fitness. Fading.  Just like early rounds last year.

deadlyeagle link said:
spoke to D.Williams after the match he said he should be back next week

you that means yart time

and I think Tony Williams is also back to I read in Big league

Bano to fullback , Woolfie to wing, Robbo back to wing...that might help a little??

T-Rex where does he fit in???

Can't drop Jason King
Can't drop LeSnack
Can't drop Cuthbo
Shouldn't drop Rodney Rude

If Messrs Williams are back:-

01. Michael Bani
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Tony Williams
05. David Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Hall
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Jason King
17. Chris Bailey

Actually I like that Ryan however Des will play Robbo at fullback IMO

That's a good line up but yeah a think Dessy will persist with Robbo at the back. I like bailey coming of the bench too. I think we need a back on the bench plus it would put him on notice, he needs to lift.

Rodney may well be badly injured. Bleeding to the eye sounds serious. Playing Monday will help us this week.

Robbo is doing okay at the back - very solid but he is no Brett Stewart - then again, who is???

I thought King was poor yesterday and needs to lift in Form. Perry, Kite and Cuthbo all did well, though overall the urgency in defence was lacking.

Agree King made like 3 mistakes in a row. The Princess and soft prop calls came back, and I wanted him dropped :)

Canteen Worker link said:
Rodney may well be badly injured. Bleeding to the eye sounds serious.

Like I said in the "Our Injuries" thread, it depends where the bleeding is.  If it is just the white of the eye then there is nothing to worry about but if it is in the pupil-iris area then that is a problem as the eye can fill up with blood and cause temporary blindness in the eye until the blood dissipates.  Bleeding on the white of the eye can be brought on as easily as rubbing your eye, straining, sneezing or coughing. All of which can cause a burst blood vessel (like a bruise). It just shows more because it is close to the surface but does not affect eye sight. Let's just hope it is just in the white.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179779.msg214842#msg214842 date=1237764686]

Like I said in the "Our Injuries" thread, it depends where the bleeding is.  If it is just the white of the eye then there is nothing to worry about but if it is in the pupil-iris area then that is a problem as the eye can fill up with blood and cause temporary blindness in the eye until the blood dissipates.  Bleeding on the white of the eye can be brought on as easily as rubbing your eye, straining, sneezing or coughing. All of which can cause a burst blood vessel (like a bruise). It just shows more because it is close to the surface but does not affect eye sight. Let's just hope it is just in the white.
[/quote]

yeah but none of that would warrant a trip to hospital! That is why it seems far more serious

Dan link said:
Agree King made like 3 mistakes in a row. The Princess and soft prop calls came back, and I wanted him dropped :)

He nailed Fien though with a late shot that was very un-king like. I loved it.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179779.msg214842#msg214842 date=1237764686]

[/quote]

yeah but none of that would warrant a trip to hospital! That is why it seems far more serious

Canteen Worker link said:
Rodney may well be badly injured. Bleeding to the eye sounds serious. Playing Monday will help us this week.

Robbo is doing okay at the back - very solid but he is no Brett Stewart - then again, who is???

I thought King was poor yesterday and needs to lift in Form. Perry, Kite and Cuthbo all did well, though overall the urgency in defence was lacking.

Perry was ordinary, made 2 good hit ups all day and then went to sleep. In 59 minutes he madem just 60 metres and 12 tackles.

Kite, Cuthbo and king all made far greater contributions in less minutes

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4