• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Treasurer Paul Keating had just proclaimed Australia a "banana republic", Chernobyl was smoking, Tom Cruise was a Top gun and every teenage boy wanted to do as Samantha Fox instructed - touch me!

It also happens to be the last time Manly came away from Endeavour Park with the points.

There is no reason why we can't break the 21 year old drought in 6 days time. Here are my observations on the Sharks.

Gallen HAS to be in trouble with the judiciary, and Bird was swinging a few high in the final minutes too. The Sharks are going to be battered and bruised too - the Roosters put it on them.

They have bugger all in attack. The only trick they have is the Bird cross field kick so we must just rush to players at him every time he has the ball and give him no space. Beaver is very good at mopping up those cross kicks too.

To really nullify their attack, we should run at Bird all night. Sure he has a reputation as a tough tackler but he also has a pot belly and was puffing like Thomas the Tank Engine after 20 minutes.

The Roosters put on 11 line breaks. The sharks are hopeless against quick, sniping dummy half running so Monaghan, Stewart and Matai should have a field day.

They are also vulnerable to quick inside balls. Not something we do often but you'd expect Orford will be told to look for Stewart on the inside regularly this Friday night.

Manly by 26 points with Brett Stewart posting a hat trick.

If we can't beat the Flakes next week I'll stand rooting.

They are poo with a capital P. If we don't beat them than we can't be serious about being a chance of winning this comp.

No reason why we cant do it. We almost got them last year in that sh!thole, this year we are a better side.

If we can't beat the Flakes next week I'll stand rooting.

They are poo with a capital P. If we don't beat them than we can't be serious about being a chance of winning this comp.
The only thing that worries me is that the Dragons and Panthers both beat us in similar situations. History is hard to beat, though we should be up for it.

I'll be down at the Sharks all Friday for work experience, so maybe I could slip a thing or two into their drinks :p

When I saw them training on the Friday just past, they were doing a lot of practice for that banana kick (when they did it, it actually went through the posts, but whatever). Dykes said he might be back this week (not sure what's wrong with him so I dunno if he was kidding or not).

Does anyone know where the Manly boys will be warming up beforehand? On the ground behind Shark Park?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2