1st or 2nd?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
By my calculations we will either end up playing the Warriors if we win the minor premiership, or the Raiders if we finish second.

Which do you prefer?

Botth could be danger games I reckon. 2 sides that are pretty poor away from home ut on their day can be pretty good.

Would prefer to play either of these two teams rather than the dragons or Knights. 

If we do play them hope that it is about 40 degrees on the day/night as neither team would handle hot conditions.  Also the warriors have Witt and will probably be without McKinnon

Would rather Warriors..................once  :)

They lose their bundle & drop the pill when faced with consistant pressure & solid defense.

Both are poor away from home - Warriors might be more dangerous with Wiki/Price leading th way in the forwrads - I prefer to play raiders

The Raiders have been playing really great footie from round 14 with some sensational wins. They have just been cruelled by injuries in the last two weeks. To me they are more dangerous than the Warriors who rely on heavy forward clashes and we are winning those. Both teams are pretty ordinary away from home but I'd rather face the Warriors.

Ok looks like the best result for us will be:

We beat Panfers by enough and finish 1st
Warriors beat Eels and finish 8th
Roosters beat Dragons and Dragons finish 7th
Canberra beat Dogs by enough to jump into 6th

That way Storm play Dragons (that game will be spiteful and tough)
We play Warriors

Worst result for us would probably be us having to host the Dragons in the first round. They've had the edge over us in recent years and may well beat us, even at home.

Agreed. If the Storm take 1st and we take 2nd and all of the above happens, we will play Dragons. Not good

It would be a worry but it would also be nice to lay that little baby to rest by asserting our authority when it counted and send the dragqueens and their arrogant little followers packing.

Raiders are ragged with injuries.  If they have to play Tongue at 7 then they're in trouble.  I'd rather them than the bash and bruise of the Warriors - though hopefully we will have 2 weeks to recover after the game.

"Has any one considered the outcome should we get ambushed by Penrith"

yeah - and i figured if that happens then both Cowboys and Souths will win and we'll still get the MP

Raiders for mine, their injuries should make them pretty easy

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6