• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd just like to introduce my presence, the EAGLE ROCK's 1st post here on Silvertails. I was waiting until after a great win (which i thought may have been last weekend after the storm game) but sadly I'm here after a shock defeat to those baby rabbits. Jeez that Sandow looks like he has a big future in the NRL, its great to see for rugby league the attitude of the young toyota cup players that get a chance in the top grade. Ive watched our under 20's at most of the home games this season, and Foran or Cherry Evans are ready for 1st grade. It is too late in the season to blood one of them, however I think Orford needs 1-2 weeks rest. This said, I'd select one of them for the next 2 games, then get a fully fit, confident Orford back in time for the finals.

yeah that Sandow had a great kicking game. I worry about his size but his kicking game is superb

the EAGLE ROCK link said:
I'd just like to introduce my presence, the EAGLE ROCK's 1st post here on Silvertails. I was waiting until after a great win (which i thought may have been last weekend after the storm game) but sadly I'm here after a shock defeat to those baby rabbits. Jeez that Sandow looks like he has a big future in the NRL, its great to see for rugby league the attitude of the young toyota cup players that get a chance in the top grade. Ive watched our under 20's at most of the home games this season, and Foran or Cherry Evans are ready for 1st grade. It is too late in the season to blood one of them, however I think Orford needs 1-2 weeks rest. This said, I'd select one of them for the next 2 games, then get a fully fit, confident Orford back in time for the finals.

We were all really after presents instead.  ;D

Jokes aside welcome ER.

You might be right DSM, but OX needs a break right now for a couple of weeks, and I wouldnt even consider the 2 NSW cup halves. We have recruited well for the next couple of seasons though.
Cheers  e_p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4