2 biggest gambles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
If you could pick 2 players that are floating on the fringes, at mates rates on a 1 year deal, who would you pick?

I would gamble on

1. Willie Mason
2. Daine Laurie

Petro just signed with redcliff dolphins, would be a handy reserve grader when the injuries hit.

I wouldn't call Mason a gamble at all

I would have gone Bodene Thompson but Tigers took him on. I'd be sniffing around the Roosters for the likes of a Masoe, Cherrington type player that can't get a run because they are full of forwards

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Yeh that Daine Laurie had massive potential but lost the plot.
As mentioned theres some big Rooster fowards who have been stifled by a club with no backbone & Smith at the helm....tbh though, really happy with the signings for 2013 & rate Sao, Chee Kam above all those mentioned.

Josh Jackson, great great grandson of the orginal "gambler", Shoeless Joe Jackson.

I also heard that John the Bookie was looking for a club next year. He has fallen on lean times since Warnie retired.

The shack would be great , but daine laurie is an animal with mongrel, just what we need an enforcer, in one of his game with the tigers up at suncorp he tried to take out the broncos pack single handed. Big yep for mine..........in saying that , toovey should give rose a tap , to move on...he will struggle to get a game nexted year.

Well i guess my idea on laurie wasnt to far from the mark, as todays paper has written he was close to signing with melbourne, but after suffering a knee injury, looks like no one will sign him......sad, massive waste of talent.

Dragons just picked up Bronson Harrison.
I know he's just come off two injury affected years but if he can regain his form , a very handy backrower...not that we need any.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6