2 naughty kids

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Had to laugh during the 1st half commentary Andy Raymond and Brandy were talking about Choc and Matai and Andy Raymond said "Watmough and Matai are like 2 naughty kids on Manly's right hand side"

lol yeah i heard that.

I thought choc was hard done by with that call. Looking at the replay whoever he pushed over changed directions and had the shoulder cocked ready to hit choc.

That first penalty that lead to their first try was an absolute joke as well. How can you get up if your legs are caught!

Dan link said:
That first penalty that lead to their first try was an absolute joke as well. How can you get up if your legs are caught!

This is the standard of reffing we are getting. No common sense, can't see what is right in front of them, and then game turning decisions based on black & white interpretations. Was it the Manly game where a player (Knights I thought) was penalised for passing because both his legs were in the air during a tackle? It is just getting so bizarre.

Yup that was the same game. Should be a "no call" and play the ball

Dan link said:
Yup that was the same game. Should be a \"no call\" and play the ball

I think the player got done for passing after the ref had called held, the commentators were saying that once a player is in the air he is classed as held. The ref also stated to the Knights captain that he didn't agree with the rule but that he had to enforce it.

That is what we are saying.

However I think what should be done is a "No Call" so they just bring it back and the player plays the ball. Better than penalising a player for a simultaneous call

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4