2 Years today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched the replay yesterday & I still get exited, Wife & daughter couldn't believe I was shouting & clapping especially when Kite & Beaver scored. Best game I've ever watched. Brought a tear to my eye (again)

One of the most amazing experiences I have ever had.

I will NEVER forget the BEAVER BEEEEAVER BEEEEAVER chant just as he went on for the last few minutes...and when he scored I fair dinkum creamed my pants.

Shear Magic!

I've never hugged so many random people in my life!  What a great game.

ps.  Thanks to the blonde in singlet who was just a little bit taller than me who loved to do the jump hugs.

cc eagle link said:
Watched the replay yesterday & I still get exited, Wife & daughter couldn't believe I was shouting & clapping especially when Kite & Beaver scored. Best game I've ever watched. Brought a tear to my eye (again)
lol  mate i do too.  i clap & cheer  everytime  i watch that..

Damn you guys might have to get the DVD out again tonight and watch for the 101st time.

The Wheel link said:
Damn you guys might have to get the DVD out again tonight and watch for the 101st time.
not yet mate , wait till theres a boring game of cricket on.. then i will, i also have another 6 GF`s to watch this off season plus the season 08 highlights dvd  ..

I just purchased the grand final on Ebay today and plan to watch it on my big home screen on the evening of the arrival day.

I had planned to watch it this week anyway, but after the dull grand final that was this year this is gonna be the real one for mine.

Isn't it just wonderful that no matter what happens with Manly we always have this wonderful moment to go back to. I'm still living off the fumes.

No team will ever top 40-0, certainly not for the next 100 years.

NYEagle

Yeah NY and I can't think of a better finale in rugby league history than the great Beaver Menzies got for his last game! What a beauty!

Masked Eagle link said:
I've never hugged so many random people in my life!  What a great game.

ps.  Thanks to the blonde in singlet who was just a little bit taller than me who loved to do the jump hugs.

You bastard, that tops my GF day then lol

Anyone else cheering like crazy for the roosters when it looked like St George were going to really run away with it?

I could not have handled it if they won by more than 40!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6