• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Would be great to get 20K at brookie on Sunday. That may stop the taking home matches to BTS next season.

We're never going to stop the Brisbane home games but if we pack out brookie it will boost our claims for an upgraded stadium & more home games.

Lets hope for good weather hey!

Nice day we'll get 20k. Although we shouldn't need to boost our claims for a stadium upgrade anymore. If it hasn't sunk in yet, it never well.

Chooks don't cross the bridge. Or even depart from their Bondi coffee shops. Who is the traditional Chook supporter base? Do they have one?

sounds like it's gonna be cooler on Sunday with chance of showers. unfortunately it won't be as good as the Souffs crowd :(

I may be getting an opportunity in one of the better corporate boxes this Sunday. Pass by, I'll throw you a few crownies.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Garts said:
Crowies are rubbish, can you find me something else?

Not sure they have red wine up there mate, it is the footy afterall

Destroyed myself on that stuff last Thursday at a work function, I shudder at the thought of a glass now. Besides 3pm game too early for red, that only gets a run for the 7.30pm games Kiwi.

We will get 16 k as the Rorters don't have a fanbase and noone cares about them this year. It will be the maroon and white faithful only!!

Jerry1 said:
Would be great to get 20K at brookie on Sunday. That may stop the taking home matches to BTS next season.

We're never going to stop the Brisbane home games but if we pack out brookie it will boost our claims for an upgraded stadium & more home games.

Lets hope for good weather hey!

I not just the extra crowd that makes the difference with BTS,according to Zorba they make around $200,000 extra due to the extra corporate facilities

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6