2004-2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan

Guys, whatever your thoughts on the situation at hand for the last two months, tomorrow is likely to be a sad day for our great club. After 27 years, Hasler, who for 26 years and 11 months was a club legend is likely to be sacked after irrepairable damage to the board. Put simply, no matter who you blame, this is a disappointing way for such a legend to go.

One final note, when Des took over as coach we were in dis-array, we hadn't made the finals in 6 years and didn't even look like making them again any time soon. Take a look at our squad below:

SEA EAGLES 2004
CLEAL, Kane*, MCGUINNESS, Kevin, CREARY, Mitch**, MENZIES, Steve**
CUTHBERTSON, Adam**, MONAGHAN, Michael * ,DEMPSEY, Brad**, MULLANE, Jye, DENNY, Jonathon , RANDALL, Chad**, DONALD, Scott,
RENNIE, Dallas* , DONNELLY, Ian*, ROBSON, Jeff, DUNLEY, Shayne*,
RYAN, Brett, HARRIS, Sam**, STEPHENSON, Paul*, HAUMONO, Solomon, STEWART, Brett, HEANEY, Jarrod, STEWART, Glenn, HECKENBERG, Daniel, TORRENS, Albert, HICKS, Chris*, WALKER, Andrew *,
HOLLINGSWORTH, Nathan,HOPOATE, John**, WATMOUGH, Anthony **,
KING, Jason** WILLIAMSON, Luke
LENNON, Mark*

Compare that to:

1. B. Stewart
2. M. Robertson
3. J. Lyon
4. S. Matai
5. W. Hopoate
6. K. Foran
7. D. Cherry-Evans
8. J. King
9. M. Ballin
10. B.Kite
11. A. Watmough
12. T. Williams
13. G. Stewart

14. J Galovao
15. J. Buhrer
16. S. Rodney
17. G. Rose

And you can truely see what he has achieved for our proud club.

Control freak maybe, but under his guide we have rebuilt to be the only club to have made the finals for the last 7 years, with three grand finals and two massive premierships. Love him or hate him for the past month, he is one of the few people (probably along side BK, Beaver and possibly Delmege) for returning our great club to where it should be - number one.

At the end of the day, and I'm still undecided for where I stand in this blame game - I guess we'll know more tomorrow - I still have to thank Des Hasler for 95 of the past 96 months, in returning us to where we belong.

After all guys - we are the premiers!

Cheers Des

manlyfan said:
Guys, whatever your thoughts on the situation at hand for the last two months, tomorrow is likely to be a sad day for our great club. After 27 years, Hasler, who for 26 years and 11 months was a club legend is likely to be sacked after irrepairable damage to the board.

I reckon that sums up his 'crime' perfectly.

Matabele said:
manlyfan said:
Guys, whatever your thoughts on the situation at hand for the last two months, tomorrow is likely to be a sad day for our great club. After 27 years, Hasler, who for 26 years and 11 months was a club legend is likely to be sacked after irrepairable damage to the board.

I reckon that sums up his 'crime' perfectly.

I agree. It doesn't matter what he did for our club in those 27 years (and don't forget it wasn't even that long. He went to St Helens and Wests in that time as well) what he has done over the past month, if he has done what they are saying he did, destroys all of that. Leaving our club is one thing, trying to blatantly destroy it out of spite while trying to make yourself look good in the future at a different club....all while contracted to our club is unacceptable, and unforgivable. 2 months ago I was thanking him. Now I can't even look at his grubby little face.

If he has done what they say he's done, he's committed a "crime" that ruins everything he's has worked on, for the club and as a person. It's pretty disappointing when you look at it.

All this and in the end he might fail at Canterbury, get fired then he won't be welcome back here either.

might be worth revisiting what caused des to 'act' in this way. It might not justify his actions but is worth keeping in mind

Nothing justifies what he has done this past month. He is a self centered piece of s$&t.
Stuff the grand final win, stuff the players, stuff the supporters, stuff the club that has paid him as a player/coach. Disgraceful behavior from someone who was supposedly manly through and through. I hate the dogs ever since '95, now I f&@king loathe them and their supporters. Traitor of the highest order. Des Hasler you are nothing. I repeat....nothing!

Nice work mate. Racial blurp in your 1 and only post. Some of us 'wogs' are manly supporters too ya wanker.

I agree that Des has been a big part of our success. Its just so sad that all of this will be forgotten by the fans because of this betrayl.

I think its also out of order to label the dogs fans as W---! or any other fans. We all love our clubs and that sort of comment does not help things.

I will say that Canterbury are quite unethical in their attempts through Hasler to knee cap us. I personally will never forgive them for super league and the salary cap rorting.

Life will go on today, one door will close and another will open, the sooner this is put to bed the sooner we can get things back on track.

The time has come for the fans to be allowed to enjoy our team again and not have to deal with daily negativity pedalled by our enemies at news limited.

I think its also out of order to label the dogs fans as W---! or any other fans. We all love our clubs and that sort of comment does not help things.

[/quote]
Yeah your right it don't help and so it has been removed.
Pablo I made a statement the way I see it you may not agree with it

*that is abusive Kratos (now removed). 2 posts here and it may be short lived. Just give us your thoughts and leave it at that*

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6