2004 Manly V Sharks on Fox now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Such names as Mullane, Walker, Haumono.........but there is Beaver and young Watmough and B Stewart

Gallen at 5/8

Big 2nd half wish I could see it. The arrival of the Snake at Brookie. Just his 2nd home game for him I think. Already got one try but gets another 2 in the second half. I left Brookie that day knowing that Manly was on the way back, pretty much just based on Snake's performance. Talk about an exciting time.

What was the final score?

Team lists and score here for anyone interested

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2004/round-11/manly-warringah-vs-cronulla/summary.html

Snake looked all of 12 :)
His first hatrick :angel:

Was The Echidna a linesman ? Trent Robinson's brother was also sitting with Crusher :huh:

Watching the end of it now, having recorded it......Snake did indeed look like a schoolboy but stamped his future stardom in slashing style.

An equally youthful Galloway ( with hair ) and Gallen at 5/8 for the Gummies, and the great Choc going hell for leather all game, and coughing up the ball as usual too...lol.

Was always a fan of Alby Torrens...Not flash but dependable, and with quietly silky skills.

Beaver though, just oozed class; one of the best defensive techniques EVER......What a rare gem he was.

Ten yrs ago and the Gummies hung on for a rare W at Brookie...Hoping they don't repeat the effort tomorrow.

lsz said:
What was the final score?

Team lists and score here for anyone interested

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2004/round-11/manly-warringah-vs-cronulla/summary.html

28-30 :(

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4