• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
Having been there I'd like to say thanks to the warriors. Your time will come. Keep the faith like we did and one day you'll get there.

They were tough today, the toughest side Manly had to contend with in the finals.

I am not so sure what their future is with a coach departing, but I know one thing I was nervous when the Bronco's beat us in round 26 that we could be off to NZ for that first week of the Finals.

That wasnt to be thankfully and the rest is history.

I always thought we were better than Bronco's, Storm and Cowboys. I was worried about the Dragons a bit but it was The Tigers and Warriors that worried me most.

If they get their next year they will be better for this years experience.

They were quite good sports about the loss. I respect their supporters more then any other team. They will be a force next year!

torana355 said:
They were quite good sports about the loss. I respect their supporters more then any other team. They will be a force next year!

The real supporters or all those bandwagons fans from the Bunnies, Eels etc???

bob dylan said:
torana355 said:

The real supporters or all those bandwagons fans from the Bunnies, Eels etc???
They were kiwis so I'm guessing they were true supporters.

A couple of things. The Warriors were trying to do today what they did against the Tigers and Storm and that was finish strong over the top, we didn't fold which is huge props to us. Secondly, speaking of 2009 for us, we were in a similar position to them after week 1 of the finals after getting a pumping and waiting on results to see if we continued to week 2. The Dragons choked and we got eliminated, they bounced back to make the big dance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8