2008 - 2009

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
This is spooky
we lost the first two games last year
we lost round 2 after leading most of the game last year and this year
bani scored tries in both those games last year like he did this year

we kicking started our season on monday night at brookvale by smashing the warriors

after hearing des in the press confrence im tipping it could happen again monday week

Kiwi Eagle link said:
What was the press conference cliffy ? Would be interested to hear Des' thoughts
Des "we are an undisplined football team, its about attitude and we need to fix it fast. thats two points that we should of have."

Everthing was looking sweet with the GF and WCC wins but it all went pearshaped with the boadroom drammas and those other incidents.

Our defence was pretty ordinary and that's the first thing that needs to be addressed.

We were 0-2 last year and I'm not too worried yet. The difference is that this year we are missing a few players with injury but I expect Manly to be right up there at the important part of the season.

Good words from the supercoach.

I would also be interested to know if he gave Watmough a rocket at ht, because he was on fire to start the 2nd half.

Cliffy Gc link said:
This is spooky
we lost the first two games last year
we lost round 2 after leading most of the game last year and this year
bani scored tries in both those games last year like he did this year

we kicking started our season on monday night at brookvale by smashing the warriors

after hearing des in the press confrence im tipping it could happen again monday week

Can I ask...how many points were scored against us in 2 rounds last year?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2