2008 Premiers Beer Cans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Oval

Rookie
Hi guys - not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm sure someone will set me straight if it's the wrong place!

I have 30 cans of commemorative Tooheys New beer cans (unopened) celebrating the 2008 Manly Sea Eagles 40-0 victory for sale.

I'll sell them individually for $5 each, or $100 for the whole case of 30. The case itself is dusty, opened and scuffed, but the beers themselves are in top condition.

I am in Narrabeen and am avaialbe any time during the day. Gimme a call on 0422 78 1234 if you're interested!

Cheers,
Ben.

beercansml.jpg

Happy to have this here as I removed the buy/sell forums.

I have a whole case of opened of these cans :)

I've got two cases of 2008 Vintage. I often wonder whether the beer would still be drinkable.

Chip and Chase said:
I've got two cases of 2008 Vintage. I often wonder whether the beer would still be drinkable.

it will be even though it has a used by date, probably still fine

How do these go as far as being posted. Is it even legal. Would love to buy 1 but I'm on the north side of Brisbane

I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe to post them via the regular mail system, you would need to poke a tiny hole in the bottom and empty the beer out.

Via courier would probably be fine, but obviously a bit more expensive.

I was looking at them a while back on eBay hoping to land one that wasn't empty, but had no success.

CAMBO said:
How do these go as far as being posted. Is it even legal. Would love to buy 1 but I'm on the north side of Brisbane

Mate I have some of both (2008 and 2011). Happy to give you one of each next time you're down.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe to post them via the regular mail system, you would need to poke a tiny hole in the bottom and empty the beer out.

Via courier would probably be fine, but obviously a bit more expensive.

I was looking at them a while back on eBay hoping to land one that wasn't empty, but had no success.

Got one of each (08 and 2011) you can have. Where abouts are you located?

For some reason I have a six pack of tooheys millennium beer.

I'll sell them next time I'm back *sniff* home.

So prepare to have this thread bumped in....some future time.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7