2010 Member Numbers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know why the rabbits do so well?

Do they offer their members free teeth with every membership?

tookey link said:

ahah3.gif

tookey link said:

;D

I got my membership yesterday for my birthday off my wife.

King link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=182576.msg253827#msg253827 date=1268138475]

;D

[/quote]

Kingyfan?

clontaago link said:
[quote author=King link=topic=182576.msg253934#msg253934 date=1268195521]
[quote author=tookey link=topic=182576.msg253827#msg253827 date=1268138475]

;D

[/quote]

Kingyfan?
[/quote]

No mate, no relation. I like Jason King but not to the extent Kingyfan does.

Stand by for a MWSE media release announcing a "massive and unprecedented" increase in membership numbers.  All 21 of them.

Matabele link said:
Stand by for a MWSE media release announcing a \"massive and unprecedented\" increase in membership numbers.  All 21 of them.

Always good to have Mr Positive around.

What seems to be the problem Matas.  Qld not agreeing?  boys giving you trouble, rebellion at home,  getting old.  I read somewhere that Souths made a profit last year.  Too bad they did it, if that's true, by abandoning their fans and playing out of a barn.  Don't see how it's possible to repeat the 'profit' this year with their current roster.   

Matabele link said:
Stand by for a MWSE media release announcing a \"massive and unprecedented\" increase in membership numbers.  All 21 of them.
ok dickwad you are so ****en bright and have all the soulitions put your balls on the line and apply for Azzas old job.

Nah thats right its soooooo easy to sit back do nothing and pick everyone to pieces you african ****en twat

I'm sorry.  I think its wonderful our membership numbers are stagnant and 14th or 15th in the League.  Great effort fellas, so proud of you.  Go Manly!

Matabele link said:
I'm sorry.  I think its wonderful our membership numbers are stagnant and 14th or 15th in the League.  Great effort fellas, so proud of you.  Go Manly!
we all know its not the best
but look where they have come from mate
i became a member of the old footy club in 2002 and my number is in the mid 500s they have increased membership by 900% in 8 years
its not going to happen over nite.

do you mind if i ask if you are a member?

Yeah, I'm a member.  Around 702 I think and very proud that I'm only a triple digit member because it proves I joined in the darkest days when Manly were a basket case.  But please recall that back then we were leading membership numbers for the NRL.  It is a concern that we've been overtaken by nuffie sides like the mixo vermin.  Hopefully our new CEO can turn things around, because it's an important revenue stream for our long term viability.

Matabele link said:

Everyone knows our membership is low. You don't have to be a smartarse about it.

You put negative spin on just about everything the club does, but you never come up with any ideas on how to fix it.

It's bag the club, bag the CEO, bag anyone owners etc etc etc.

I wonder how many of your 25K posts have anything positive to say? Not many I think.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182576.msg253982#msg253982 date=1268216019]

Everyone knows our membership is low. You don't have to be a smartarse about it.
[/quote]  Well it's not rocket science is it?

1.  Broker a deal between Manly and FC to combine the current membership structure.
2.  Employ a membership marketer/manager.
3.  Link in with the NRL's drive on membership.
4.  Make more of our Twitter/Facebook presence, rather than surrendering them to breathless pieces on the length of the grass at Brookvale.
5.  Get on with it.

Maybe you SHOULD apply for the job Andrew,after reading what you say you couldn't do any worse could you???

I've said it once and I'll say it again. We need to cough up the $$$ and employ a marketing manager if we are serious about increasing membership.

Until that time our member numbers will remain where they are.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4