2010 season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Is all but done and dusted, we have no hope of giving this title a shake, players are over weight and just not interested, forwards have been a massive let down this year , rodney is about the only one who shows up for a dig each week......choc  perry, well what can i say , these two need dropping to give them a wake up call, to late for perry but choc needs it to be known fact that what he is turning out each week is nothing short of ****, and its not just him.. Anyway i dont give a hope in hell, we need to look to nexted year and look at signing some young go hard forwards , who are willing to put it on the line each week.......

c eagle link said:
Is all but done and dusted, we have no hope of giving this title a shake, players are over weight and just not interested, forwards have been a massive let down this year , rodney is about the only one who shows up for a dig each week......choc  perry, well what can i say , these two need dropping to give them a wake up call, to late for perry but choc needs it to be known fact that what he is turning out each week is nothing short of s**t, and its not just him.. Anyway i dont give a hope in hell, we need to look to nexted year and look at signing some young go hard forwards , who are willing to put it on the line each week.......

Young go hard forwards like JWH and Tasi?  They are not old enough for des who likes his forwards to be either late twenties or early thirties. 

tookey link said:
Young go hard forwards like JWH and Tasi?  They are not old enough for des who likes his forwards to be either late twenties or early thirties. 
You are making Des to sound like Alan Jones, although he probably liked the young ones too.

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=184444.msg281059#msg281059 date=1280796355]
Young go hard forwards like JWH and Tasi?  They are not old enough for des who likes his forwards to be either late twenties or early thirties.  
You are making Des to sound like Alan Jones, although he probably liked the young ones too.
[/quote]

Des' fine young men are about 10 years too old for Alan.  

tookey link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184444.msg281088#msg281088 date=1280797947]
[quote author=tookey link=topic=184444.msg281059#msg281059 date=1280796355]
[/quote]

Des' fine young men are about 10 years too old for Alan. 
[/quote]

only 10?

Sorry, but this reminds me of the joke about Sirro and Blocker with their old fellas in a bucket of ice after being yanked (extra apols) during the Canberra GF. The coach always liked a cold one after the game.

Rubbish. This team has the talent to put 40 on any side in the comp.
Things sure as **** arent looking good, but given a shot in the finals were in with a chance

Its gonna be tough
this side just seems to lack the mental edge and consistency of the 2008 side and i dont think they can just turn that on in september.

Bloody hope im wrong though

too many average players this year, farrar, robbo, t-rex, hodkinson, watmough, perry, rose, bailey. Noway  this group can get us anywhere near a premiership.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4