2011 jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
1.jpg

2.jpg

2011 NRL All-Stars Playing Jersey
11_asjers.jpg

2011 NRL Indigenous All-Stars Playing Jersey
11_indigjers.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

http://www.goodscore.com.au/images/pics/nrlclothing/rabbits11/2.jpg[img]
[img]http://www.goodscore.com.au/images/pics/nrlclothing/panthers11/1.jpg
2.jpg

1.jpg

2011jerseys1.jpg

The parra ones look good. The more traditional style jerseys going round the better!

The rorters away jersey looks like it was designed by a gay frenchman that likes bike riding.

Have to say, I wish our away jersey was our home one. Looks fantastic. Once out, I might grab one from the factory outlet.

Going right back to the traditional jerseys. Love the Manly away jersey! Brings back memories of the early 80's!!!

i hope our heritage jersey is good this year. brig back the heritage jersey we beat parra in at brookie, all white with maroon strips, our away jersey looks awesome, ill be buying one !

haha love how penrith a sponsored by a bloke that trys to make fat pricks thin

there sure is alot of them in penrith :)

Maybe i should write a book on my weight lose journey and i could sponsor the eagles :)

Do you think people would believe and buy a an alcoholic weight lose shake. :)

see ISC have changed their logo, not quite sure why they bothered.  souffs must have spent their budget on gi rather than a new strip

Home, Away, Heritage, Pink, Indidgenous.........better save a couple of $$$

Lov the Away jersey. I'd be more than happy if they played in that all year round

Cambo link said:
haha love how penrith a sponsored by a bloke that trys to make fat pricks thin

there sure is alot of them in penrith :)

Maybe i should write a book on my weight lose journey and i could sponsor the eagles :)

Too late the Penns beat you to it.

Wigan's home
Image.aspx

Both of Bradford's

2011%20Home.jpg

2011%20Away.jpg

if we ever get Kooga as a jersey supplier I will flat out not buy anything from the club(barring membership)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2