2011 Manly Game Day Survey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning Silvertails!

Been to a NRL game this year? We want to hear from you!

If you have attended a Telstra Premiership game so far in the 2011 season, we would like to hear about your experience.

Please click on the below link and complete the survey. It will only take a few minutes to fill out.

http://survey.enhance.net.au/NRL9/GD11.htm

This survey Is being conducted by Enhance Research in conjunction with the NRL and all 16 clubs are participating.

Results will be analysed and presented to all each club. Based upon these results the NRL and clubs will work to ensure an even better experience and greater enjoyment for you at the ground.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Go Manly!

Larissa

The Eagle said:
Done Larissa however theres alot of redundant questions in that,quiet annoying
Yep, goes on, and on, and on.

And because the last match I attended was at Suncorp it is all about Brisbane's home ground, not Brookie.

I wonder if this is the survey that somehow puts you on the mailing list for other clubs?

The Who said:
The Eagle said:
Done Larissa however theres alot of redundant questions in that,quiet annoying
Yep, goes on, and on, and on.

And because the last match I attended was at Suncorp it is all about Brisbane's home ground, not Brookie.

Yeah same here. Mine was all about Homebush after the Dogs game.

I suggested they knock it down & put in a proper ground with hills & terraces.

Done, to many repeated similar questions. I said Brookvale oval needs an upgrade as it is lightyears behind other home grounds.

Wow, I never would've thought that bagging out ANZ stadium for five minutes would be that enjoyable.

Quiet enjoyable indeed.

I bagged out Bluetongue.
It's not directed at country members only attending because holidays/ work away/ coinciding with family events etc.
It's more looking at city ppl that have a choice in their selection of gamres to attend.
I know, months in advance when I'll be in Sydney or Brisbane and hopefully it can clash with a footy game.

"How Passionate are you about the Manly Sea Eagles?" - 10. Bwahaha.

"Typically, how far out from a game do you actively start thinking about attending?" - I put Other: As early as possible, preferrably weeks or months prior. In fact, the fully detailed season draw needs to be completed/released earlier.

"What beverages did you purchase at this game?" - Beer. Only beer.

For any of the next series of questions about the last game I attended my experience was somewhat distorted in a positive way as I was pretty drunk, heh.

Done.
Was a bit lengthy.

A question I would add:

How strongly do you feel that the NRL would be better served by a Turnip as CEO? 1-10

Jerry1 said:
Rusty said:
A question I would add:

How strongly do you feel that the NRL would be better served by a Turnip as CEO? 1-10

9 to 9.5

Is he THE Turnip or an everyday turnip? The Turnip is definitely a 9...we already have an everyday turnip running the show.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6