2011 Membership is out now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Just went back to the MWSE and noticed that the membership's are up for renewal.

The glaring thing from my end is the prices of seasons ticket's are great (makes me wish I lived closer to Brookie!)

Wow! glad I looked - after the prices last year I didn't bother.

Someone did something right at the club for 2011 - the family prices for General admission and Premium general admission are a bargain - basically 10 games for the price of 3 or 4 (given tickets for my family of 5 generally cost around $100 all up)

I thought they sounded cheaper! And not just slightly cheaper either!

Does anyone know how much they were for 2010 cos I remember looking and just not being able to fork it out at the time.

Gotta love the new 'pet membership'.
Now every bitch can be a Sea Eagles member too.

My GA family pass is around 10% cheaper in real terms than for the 2007 season, the upgrade to Football Club membership is only $10 ($25 if you don't buy a season membership) so a saving of $60 there as well.

I'm real happy with the prices this year, down from $700 to $600 for silver membership, although doesn't include Gosford games. Works out at $60 per game for family of 4, good value for reserved seats on the 40m line.
Now my 2 bitches can become members also  :D

Bronze adult looks the same.I guess that's ok,considering everything else around goes up each year (or more regularly).Got to do the maths,now!

Interesting that the bench seats on the Eastern Side in front of the hill will now be reserved for members only - good move IMO

Tickets prices are brillant this year but then again I barely look at them really I just pay the money. Not that I earn that much with but I pay a 1000 a year If needed. Worth every cent to support your football team wouldn't you say? Which brings me onto something. I heard that people were actually complaining about the prices for next year to others? Surely not true.

Bird of Prey for out of towners was $160 in 2010, now "Country Membership" $100 for the same package in 2011. 

Good ****.  They must realise all of us country folk up here in Brisbane and the Gold Coast have Rob Oakeshott on our side.

Yeah I wish, lol. Being a student doesn't help, cannot work all the time. Although working from now until early next year before going back to tafe. Need to be able to afford the away tours for next season.
I guess i compare it to England. I know of one guy who pays about 600 pounds for a season ticket, so whats that about 1000 bucks. He's a Spurs fan, probably more for a season ticket at Man spew and Chelski. And yes he has a wife and kids and the mortgage. Thats just for the home games. Doesn't include all the away games or add to that all the European trips etc. Just does whatever he has to do to watch the games. At whatever cost.
Compare to that what we pay. A BARGAIN I RECKON.

CC I did whinge to the membership manager about the "lack of Value" in BOP, and in particular the paying for the membership and THEN having to fork extra out for the functions....she listened!!

signed my two little ones up for the under 5  memberships they are manly maniacs already! I ask who's number one, they say manly, I ask who's poo poo they say eel.  Legends

$140 for GA membership is a bargain. An absolute bargain, hopefully we will sign up heaps of new members and the powers that be will see how pricing the memberships appropriately leads to greater numbers.

Lyoness link said:
I thought they sounded cheaper! And not just slightly cheaper either!

Does anyone know how much they were for 2010 cos I remember looking and just not being able to fork it out at the time.

$500 for Jane Try Stand on 2010

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6