2012 Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Not sure if anyone can answer this, but when would you expect the first few weeks of the draw to be confirmed, ie game days and times. I imagine it would be a month or two out from the start of the season.

nope draw is out and we only know we will be playing the Warriors on Sunday in rd1 over there, again a fail to the nrl

I heard that it's round 6 before we get a home game?

I'd like to know when this has happened to any other premiers before I dust off the ol soapbox.

But pre-emptively, that sucks big time.

Will the independent commission be in charge of the draw if it ever gets off the ground?

globaleagle said:

I'd like to know when this has happened to any other premiers before I dust off the ol soapbox.

Will the independent commission be in charge of the draw if it ever gets off the ground?

I think it's because they're doing some work at Brookie. Rnd 2 is a home game at Bluetongue against the Tigers.

Crusher_Cleal said:
globaleagle said:

I think it's because they're doing some work at Brookie. Rnd 2 is a home game at Bluetongue against the Tigers.

Work at Brookie? Surely you jest!
(thanks for that - soapbox put away)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7