2012 Jersey Unveiled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
The Sea Eagles have unveiled their new home playing strip for season 2012 and the slick re-design has proved to be a hit with the players.

Our Manly boys will run onto Brookvale Oval next year with a 'White V' returning to the predominantly maroon home strip, just above the Kaspersky logo.

Forwards Darcy Lussick and Jamie Buhrer took a break from pre-season training at Narrabeen during the week to try on the jersey, and they gave it an overwhelming thumbs up.

Read more and see pics here.

The more i see it the more I like it.

I hope these 2 are modelling the 2020 version.

The ugliest Manly home jersey I have ever seen. At least they will still look like Manly at away games I guess.

Hmmm. Not sure if I'm a fan of it. I'm surprised why we've never gone back to the predominately Maroon with White hoops from the 80s which always get great comments when we wear them in heritage rounds.

Not one of my favs however while ever it's maroon n white and has that seaeagle on it I'm a fan

I think it's going to have to grow on me. I'm still getting used to my brand new Kaspersky jersey I bought for the GF last year.

bones said:
The ugliest Manly home jersey I have ever seen. At least they will still look like Manly at away games I guess.

This.

Worst jersey that I've seen in my lifetime. Quite possibly the worst jersey ever used by MWSE.

Not a fan of the V. Reminds me of the Goons. I like the hoops that DCE is wearing to the left. Glad I bought one when I could. However I'd support the guys if they ran out in the buff with their jocks painted on in Maroon.

captainskin said:
I think it's going to have to grow on me. I'm still getting used to my brand new Kaspersky jersey I bought for the GF last year.
I think you mean the jersey from the GF THIS year? :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4