2012 Membership Renewals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon all!

Over the next hour Sea Eagles Members will receive their 2012 Membership renewal email.

This email will outline how to renew your membership online.

All Members who renew online before next Friday 16 September will be in the running to win a Double Pass to the 2011 Sea Eagles Awards Night.

Only those Members who do not renew by Friday 16 September will receive a renewal notice in the post.

Members who hold reserved seats should note that the cut off date to retain your 2011 seats is 30 November 2011. If you do not renew by this date you run the risk of losing your seat.

If you have any questions you can contact Matt, Nat, Michael & I in the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000, email us at [email protected] or tweet me @MembersGuru.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Woo Hoo!

First!

Bumped to remind us all about asking / annoying all our non member fans it's not too late for a membership as we're all in a good mood from smashing the dogs and having both halves re-signed.

GO MANLY!

1: I saw it in the letters thread.
2: Almost every company in the universe has an "info@...." email address.
3: GE is the best for bumping this thread to remind people about membership.
4: I think your post was really directed to ser8.
5: Hello :) and have a great day.

Thanks.

Trying to find where random email addresses are listed can be like finding a needle in a hay stack, no need for the sarcasm!

There was no sarcasm … that really is where it’s advertised!!
Sorry if it sounded like sarcasm, I was just confused because you said you don't advertise that address.
I provided the link in case someone at the club wanted to check it out – be a shame to have people trying to contact the club but unable to.

“Ticketing & Membership Enquiries: [email protected]
Merchandise: [email protected]
General Enquiries: [email protected]
Community & Donation Requests: [email protected]”

That e-mail address will get a very quick answer, it's the one I always suggest people use (members or not).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6