2012 now means

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

arty

Reserve Grader
following their spectacular 2011 achievements, even more Manly juniors will be promoted to NRL and do really well.The most likely of these could be:

mozgrame said:
Manly juniors are fantastic. But i am going to have 2 young Qld boys in Manly jumpers in a few years. Mozgrame juniors are are going to make young Hoppas look like ball boys. I've got a front rower and a half back. You better keep your game up Evans.;)
Manly Mosgrames...more Manly magic....magnificent. Mmmmmmm.

As are all and any actually amusing anecdotes about anacondas and alligators attacking Albanian albinos.

mozgrame said:
As are all and any actually amusing anecdotes about anacondas and alligators attacking Albanian albinos.

some say snakes stray south since such strange summers struck sydneys southern sands

We should see more of Wolfman,Liam Foran,Riccardi,Cunningham,Whare,Oldfield,Lussick,Palau.These are our emerging young guns to fill the holes made by rep footy and players leaving.

mickqld said:
We should see more of Wolfman,Liam Foran,Riccardi,Cunningham,Whare,Oldfield,Lussick,Palau.These are our emerging young guns to fill the holes made by rep footy and players leaving.

Who is leaving?

arty said:
mickqld said:

Who is leaving?

I'm pretty sure he means players out during rep season, and Hoppa.

mozgrame said:
arty said:
mickqld said:

Who is leaving?

I'm pretty sure he means players out during rep season, and Hoppa.
Whew...that is a relief...and quite a few there as well, almost half a team! I guess some of them may still be on the queue at seasons end...?

arty said:
mickqld said:

Who is leaving?

Rodney,Hoppa Jr,Robbo and those who won't be staying beyond 2012. There will be some move on at the end of next season it is inevitable,.

mickqld said:
arty said:
mickqld said:

Who is leaving?

Rodney,Hoppa Jr,Robbo and those who won't be staying beyond 2012. There will be some move on at the end of next season it is inevitable,.
Are there any new recruits who could realistically be likely to join this impressive line up?

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
End of the world i believe.

And the last word uttered by our species, in front of the glowing red buttons in secret military dungeons of power, wiil be"Oops!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6