2012 season release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ayjay007

Bencher
Does anyone know the release date of the 2012 season draw?I know that we are supposed to be playing Warriors first up in NZ,but anything beyond that?On the AFL website,they have a timeline at the top,and 28th Oct is the date they're releasing the 2012 draw.Oh,to be able to book accomm and flights early,and cheap!

Yeah it's turned from Early Oct to Late Oct and I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait til Early Nov.. I heard that venue availability is an issue for next year.. especially since they want to do those triple headers.

I heard mid November prior to the GF, posted the same on here and was howled down.

I am actually more keen to know the English Super League draw...so come on English Rugby League get your arses into gear!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I heard mid November prior to the GF, posted the same on here and was howled down.

I am actually more keen to know the English Super League draw...so come on English Rugby League get your arses into gear!!

Do we know if we're going to the UK for the WCC yet?

Jono I plan on sending an e-mail soon to advise of the update, maybe easier to read that.

Cheers

Nice heading there mate , sucked me right in..:angel: thought it was the actual draw 2012 season

What has been released so far is our comings and goings

Additions: Nick Skinner (Raiders)
Ben Farrar (Catalan)

Losses: Will Hopoate (2 Year Break)
Michael Robertson (London)
Shane Rodney (London)
Jamil Hopoate (Eels)

Re-Signed: Tony Williams
Jamie Buhrer

2012 Coach: Des Hasler

Brookie4eva said:
I really hope we go to Canberra next year, it's been too long since we were last there, it was fun in '08.

Yeah and you can come to my place for a BBQ and beers!

jjai said:
Nice heading there mate , sucked me right in..:angel: thought it was the actual draw 2012 season

Sorry,Jjal.Wasn't meant to be a misleader.If I had it the post would be "shock horror,season released,call 000!"

ayjay007 said:
jjai said:

Sorry,Jjal.Wasn't meant to be a misleader.If I had it the post would be "shock horror,season released,call 000!"

It`s all cool lol, thought you might have had a source :shy:

You really have to wonder what's so hard about it......I know the clubs were involved with what would be the Heritage Round, the fact that there would be a stand alone Anzac Test and the SOO dates months ago.

I am just lucky I had inside knowledge to know that Round 1 was in Auckland, otherwise I'd be sitting and waiting just like the rest of you!!

Surely the NRL can get this done so that it's announced straight after the Grand Final??

What do we know about Nick Skinner?

Mark from Brisbane said:
You really have to wonder what's so hard about it......I know the clubs were involved with what would be the Heritage Round, the fact that there would be a stand alone Anzac Test and the SOO dates months ago.

I am just lucky I had inside knowledge to know that Round 1 was in Auckland, otherwise I'd be sitting and waiting just like the rest of you!!

Surely the NRL can get this done so that it's announced straight after the Grand Final??

Didn't they announce two years ago, with much fanfare, that the draw would be announced in GF week forthwith?

Matabele said:
What do we know about Nick Skinner?

Mark from Brisbane said:

Didn't they announce two years ago, with much fanfare, that the draw would be announced in GF week forthwith?

There is a thread about him on page 2 " a new signing"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7