2013 Derailment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Does the current situation at the dogs have you thinking their 2013 campaign could be derailed like 2005 dogs and 2009, 2012 manly seasons due to off field issues? The biting issue will have a negative impact on their off season too.

Heres hoping for a poor year.

Karma's a b****

Im not sure external factors would necessarily derail them. Hasler should be able to turn stuff like that into the seige mentality thing.

But I tell you what might do it. I noticed on one occassion Barba screaming swearing at players because they overran him & I saw two others turn against their own teammates when things wernt going right on the field. The players didnt exactly look relaxed and buddy buddy off the field yesterday either.

Might be that things arnt as rosy, cosy and family (cough) orientated as that club might like.

I think Barba was berating Pritchard for not getting onside when he wanted to take a quick tap restart. It will be even funnier next year when he has to wait for T Rex as well.

Well I have to admit, my year has been great even though we didn't go back to back.

The slime win the wooden spoon and the scumdogs lost the grand final and are self destructing, couldn't have happen to a nicer family (my arse) club.

Lets see Greenturd talk his way out of this one.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I think Barba was berating Pritchard for not getting onside when he wanted to take a quick tap restart. It will be even funnier next year when he has to wait for T Rex as well.

Yeah i was laughing at that. Pritchard is still very lazy no doubt. And as you said with T-rex joining, Dessie will have his work cut out in that department. But if they're both firing their pack will be hard to stop.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Yep T-Dog will be easily distracted wolfing down a hot dog given to him by a trainer lol.

If they start off 2013 in a bad way the club will just pull out the cheque book and buy a few more players from other clubs mid campaign. Best way to start winning without the hard work.

This year surprised a few teams next year will be different they will be favourites and have to carry that all year.
It will be conmpletely different.

Rambo1987 said:
This year surprised a few teams next year will be different they will be favourites and have to carry that all year.

Agreed. No rest or place to hide for them next year.

Frank said:
Rambo1987 said:

They will hide behind their decoy runners!

SeaEagleRock8 said:

I've seen Barba doing that all year, there's no way it can be good for team morale. But what can they do about it when they would lose every game without him.

In that sense, the Dogs remind me a little of Parra when Haine was firing. And it's plain to see what happens when he isn't. Every club has their key personnel but the dogs are dangerously exposed with their reliance on Barba for *everything* in attack.

The Who said:
Frank said:
Rambo1987 said:

They will hide behind their decoy runners!

Exactly what I was thinking.

By Steve Mascord:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mad-monday-bulldogs-reap-what-they-sow-20121003-26yr9.html

I read somewhere else that Hasler wanted to take over the football operations completely. Uh oh....it begins!

Phantar said:
By Steve Mascord:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mad-monday-bulldogs-reap-what-they-sow-20121003-26yr9.html

I read somewhere else that Hasler wanted to take over the football operations completely. Uh oh....it begins!
The honeymoon is over for Hasler and his hyenas and Great things are ahead for 2V and his Mighty Sea eagles !!!

Phantar said:
By Steve Mascord:

As I posted the other day all is not well between Greenberg and Hasler they have fallen out, 2013 at the bulldogs will be compelling viewing.

Hasler is a great coach but he comes with baggage.

Frank said:
Rambo1987 said:

doea that mean we will go back under the radar:p

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8