2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Noticing a few clubs are already revealing details of there new memberships i.e Titans free child membership with a paying adult.
Broncos recently released there's as well.

Can't wait for ours

Noticing a few clubs are already revealing details of there new memberships i.e Titans free child membership with a paying adult.
Broncos recently released there's as well.

Can't wait for ours

Would love to see a member thing with say if you've been a member for 5 years you get like a golden eagle keyring or something.

Would love to see a member thing with say if you've been a member for 5 years you get like a golden eagle keyring or something.

Lets have some fun...

For every 10 people that promise me they will renew next year, I'll reveal a 2013 membership secret!

I will be renewing. I will also be joining up the wife and kids next year.

I will be renewing. I will also be joining up the wife and kids next year.

Wouldn't it be nice to be a Broncos member and know that all your home games will be played on a Friday night?
If Manly gets scheduled to play a lot of Monday nights, or Thursday nights then the value of membership will be reduced. I can't see how the club can set realistic membership prices until Channel Nein releases its schedule.
That being said, I'll always sign up because I know, even in this little way, the money will help the club that has given me so much pleasure over more than 50 years.

Wouldn't it be nice to be a Broncos member and know that all your home games will be played on a Friday night?
If Manly gets scheduled to play a lot of Monday nights, or Thursday nights then the value of membership will be reduced. I can't see how the club can set realistic membership prices until Channel Nein releases its schedule.
That being said, I'll always sign up because I know, even in this little way, the money will help the club that has given me so much pleasure over more than 50 years.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6