2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just wanted to make everyone aware that if you had a 2012 membership and you were paying it of monthly through DebitSuccess that they will automatically renew the package you had last year.

I received my automatic renewal today and had no idea that it was going to renew. I wanted to look at different packages for 2013.

I rang DebitSuccess and they told me they cant fix it and to call Manly Memberships.

I have contacted the people in membership, as have quite a few others, to fix this up.

Just be sure to read ALL the terms and conditions if you decide to use this option.

All members on Debit Success should have received a letter from Matt outlining this about 3 weeks ago.

'Easy Eagle' monthly payments are designed for this very reason; to make renewing automatic and to take the hassle out of having to renew each year.

If you didn't receive the letter from Matt please make sure your address details with us are up to date.

Cheers,

Larissa

Larissa said:
All members on Debit Success should have received a letter from Matt outlining this about 3 weeks ago.

'Easy Eagle' monthly payments are designed for this very reason; to make renewing automatic and to take the hassle out of having to renew each year.

If you didn't receive the letter from Matt please make sure your address details with us are up to date.

Cheers,

Larissa

Thanks Larissa.

There was no letter received from Matt, perhaps this was the problem, but it seems to have effected more than just one member, as I was told by membership when I called.

Easy Eagle monthly payments are a great idea, but some members do change their mind to upgrade their membership for the following year and not all seemed to be aware that automatic renewals were put in place, so thanks for clearing that up.

That was the purpose of the letter, to give you notice if you wanted to make any changes.

I'll have to find out from Matt why everyone didn't receive them as they should.

While it's not a problem for me, i didn't receive the letter about the memberships rolling over either.

I did receive the letter after it happened stating the payments would start 1/10/12.

I'm keeping the same package so it didn't affect me but there must have been something wrong with the mailing of the initial letters.

May be better to drop Matt or I a line here directly if you haven't had a response yet. We cant keep an eye on the forums all the time, but do get notified if we get a PM.

No, it's an OFFICIAL thread!

Thought it'd be prudent to say that all issues resolved.

Michael from membership going great guns and helped a lot and thanks also to OUR (that's right folks, she's finished her half marathon and has fully recovered) Larissa, who even though isn't in the membership department any more, still found time to see my issue through and direct everything to a good conclusion.

Thanks guys, wraps due, two thumbs up, and here's a poem....

- just kidding about the poem.

Oh but I joined the titans instead, was $3 cheaper and forum is friendlier.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha - tried not to laugh when I typed that. (about the titans)

GO MANLY!

Larissa said:
Wow, what's in that Canadian water!?

I meant I tried not to laugh when typing about joining the titans.

The wraps about the good job is true, meant and sincere!
@[Larissa]

A friend sent me through the 2013 Membership totals for NRL clubs. Some look a bit sketchy e.g Purple Scum

1. Souths 18,080
2. Brisbane 15,300
3. St George 14,189
4. Newcastle 11,710
5. Paramatta 10,186
6. Canterbury 9,735
7. North QLD 8,582
8. Melbourne 7,000
9. West Tigers 5,250
10. Cronulla 4,200

Canberra? Gold Coast? Manly? New Zealand? Penrith? Roosters?

Larissa - how are we tracking?

We haven't yet updated our numbers after the Christmas break. The ticker on Facebook has our most recent number :)

Larissa said:
We haven't yet updated our numbers after the Christmas break. The ticker on Facebook has our most recent number :)

Pity its not the 68,000 odd likes we have had

Parra are doing outstanding considering the ordinary years they've had

Roosters apparently have double what they had this time last year.

eagles2win said:

Yeah, but a lot of their fans have nothing else to do with their lives, so Parra is their only outlet, they must be suicidal by now.

Peter C said:
eagles2win said:

Yeah, but a lot of their fans have nothing else to do with their lives, so Parra is their only outlet, they must be suicidal by now.

Shouldn't the challenge (well from the clubs stand point) is to better it?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4